finally we met

He doesnt remember me ?!

At ASC:

  Excited, the time has come ....

Nervous I put on but I know I have to calm down and I'll give myself my best for the guests and the fans ..
The best ASC MC that everyone adores and admires for what I am ..

Sitting in the chair and watching eric oppa resting in the resting room ....
I makeup and ready
My dress , ready.
Be  myself, ready
Be the best I am, ready ..
Never fall for bad comments because I do not care and I know that they love me for who I am :)  ..

Waiting and suddenly  I hear the greetings from bts all the staffs of ASC ..
I felt excited to hear it ... and I woke eric that the program had started.

Bts: hello we are BTS !!! Everyone waving with a big smile ..
 
I started to see them face to face and I greet them ..
Rap monster never thought it would be mc of the show was shocked when he saw me .. How to see his litte dear sister  ..
Bts: hello my jiminie monster rap hugs me and introduces me with members, guys she jiminie !!!!
The maknae line greet me are v, jungkook and jimin oppa.
Suga and jin: hi, nice to meet you,
Take care of us jiminie ..
J-hope: hello jiminie !!! Thinking that namjoon knows it ?? Because he always told us about her when we were together in the bedroom or Tv show , he always said she's the best sister he's ever wanted to have in his life. But when I saw her !!! I could not take my eyes off her.
She looks beautiful, and she has a great radiant smile that fills us with happiness and comfort when I see her ..
I realized that I felt something I could not describe ..

The truth I knew rap monster before, we always saw the truck and we went together and he always talks a lot of them ... but when I met him I realized that I wanted to know more about j.hope I always saw his videos and all About them ..... but I really like j-hope but rap monster has not noticed that I like j-hope I love him but I do not know much about him but I'll try to give him the best of me to be his friend...


Jaminie: hel ...lo ......

Everyone was very surprised to see me like this and I die of embarrassment ... I could see my face red as an apple ..
I tried to cover myself.
Aigooooo !!!
The members saw me and gave me a lot of tenderness to see me like this ... like seeing a beautiful girl embarrassed in front of them ...
How cute!!!!

To j-hope avoid the look of seeing my nerves that I saw but aigoo looks so handsome in person better  y  ... I kept thinking for God that this man is so handsome and y Why God !!

J-hope: how cute is jaminie hehe makes me want to hug her !!!! Wow she is amazing and funny ...
It makes me want to meet her more .

I want to see more of her reactions, to know more about her !!!
Have her number and talk to her and go out with her ...
Only with her
Why I feel that way with her?
what's happening to me?
I rarely feel when I see her...
She looks very young and mature for what she is !!
I never thought that I would meet her rigth now...
.......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Since everything happened happened.
The ASC`s staffs tell me that the show will start and I'm going to run and I'll say goodbye to BTS , go with eric oppa to start the show ..
I will make the BTS show incredible and the fans like it;) ..