Chapter 6 - Their Conversations

Four Friends

"Something is definitely up with those two." Juho told Chanmi while they were eating take out foods on Friday at the rooftop.  "I mean Seokwoo didn't even cook today!"

Chanmi laughed at Juho's weird logic. "Just because Seokwoo didn't cook today means something is up with them? You said so yourself, the two of you were among the chosen ones to start dance training this week and Seokwoo's the worst dancer in the group. I've seen him practicing all the time this week. His determination is all that i can see." Chanmi explained.

"But he will never miss our lunch date coz it's the only time he can spend quality time with noona." Juho answered back.

"True but maybe he knows that unnie's not coming day so he chose not to cook and just go with his training." Chanmi said patiently.

Juho then took out his phone and dialled Seokwoo's number and put it in loud speaker. One ring, two rings, three rings then a breathless Seokwoo answered the phone.

"Hello? Why did you call?" Seokwoo said on the other line.

"Have you eaten your lunch?" Chanmi asked.

"Lunch? What time is it?" Seokwoo asked from the other line.

"Yah! It's 12:30 already. In 30 minutes dance training will start again. You got to eat or you might faint later. Dance training is not like voice trainings." Juho scolded Seokwoo.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry. I'll eat lunch after training then." Seokwoo said making Juho mad.

"Yah! Do you want to kill yourself? Training lasts for 2 hours!" Juho shouted from the other line.

"Fine! Just bring me some bread when you come here later. Okay? Got to go. I still need to practice." Seokwoo then ended the call.

Juho then looked at Chanmi and said, "See? I told you something is wrong with him. Seokwoo is a health buff. He monitors his food and he makes sure that he eats on time. Something really happened." Chanmi knew that Juho is telling the truth. Just then, Seolhyun walked towards them.

"Unnie!" Chanmi called out.

"Noona, tell me honestly, did something happened between you and Seokwoo?" Juho asked. Chanmi tried to shush him but Juho was determined to know the truth.

"He confessed." Seolhyun simply said while taking one of Chanmi's fruits and ate it.

Chanmi and Juho was surprised with her answer. They weren't expecting it 'coz they both know that Seokwoo has no plans of confessing to Seolhyun.

"Juho, you should be going now. I just heard your conversation with Seokwoo and you're to buy him food. Practice will start in a few minutes, you don't want to be late." Seolhyun said to Juho.

Juho blankly stood up. Took his bag and just walked away from them obviously still shocked from what he heard. 

"So... what happened next after he confessed?" Chanmi asked and Seolhyun began to tell her what happened.

 

Juho on the other hand ran as fast as he can when he got his focus back. He hurriedly bought some bread and drinks for Seokwoo then ran as fast as he can to the practice room. When he arrived there he found Seokwoo drenched in sweat and still practicing. 

"I know why you're being like this so stop and talk to me. Noona just told us that you confessed to her." Seokwoo stopped when he heard Juho's last sentence. Knew that Juho won't let it go so he looked at his friend, smiled, walked towards him and took the food. Juho then threw a towel at him and said, "Spill!"

 

Juho waited for Chanmi to end her practice. It was getting late but it was expected since he knew that AOA is practicing hard for their debut. Finally the girls began to come out of the practice room. Seolhyun was the first to go and she didn't see Juho for he hid himself from her. Jimin then came out of the room so he ran up to her and said, "Noona, good evening. Where's Chanmi?"

Jimin was both close to him and Chanmi since all of them are taking the same rap class. She also knows the closenes of these two so she just pointed to the practice room and said, "Don't talk too long okay? Chanmi is really tired and she needs a lot of rest. We have a full day tomorrow."

Juho nodded and said his thanks then ran to the practice room.

"You talked to her?" He asked as soon as he saw her who was packing her bags and was about to go home.

"Of course I did. She told me everything. You talked to him?"

"Yeah. He told me everything too. He wasn't really planning on saying anything but noona opened pandora's box."

"I know. Unnie is full of regrets. She's really scared now that their relationship won't be ever the same. Do you think it will be the same?" 

Juho then thought about it. "Honestly, they both would have to pretend that nothing happened but eventually they'll get tired of acting and when that happens it's either they get together or break apart. This is the reason why I don't let myself fall in love with you." Juho told Chanmi.

Chanmi laughed. "As if you will fall in love with me or I will fall in love with you."

"Don't you?" Juho asked her with a serious face. Chanmi looked at him too with a serious face.

"Wow, you saw right through me. I do love you Juho. Will you be my boyfriend?" 

They then stared at each others eyes. Walked towards each other. Juho then slowly touched her face. Chanmi held his hand then suddenly Chanmi twisted Juho's hand behind his back, Juho cried out in pain.

"I don't like girls stronger than me!

"Know your place Juho! As if I'll fall in love with!" 

Juho then said, "Let go please. It's really painful!" Chanmi laughed at her friend and let him go. 

"I shouldn't have taught that move. You keep on doing it to me!" Juho told his friend.

He then took a towel and wiped her face. "My hand is all wet because you don't even dry your sweaty face."

"I was about to but you barged in here and asked all those questions." Chanmi said then taking the towel from Juho and began to dry herself up. 

She then threw her bag to him and said, "Walk me to my dorm. I'm so tired, I can't carry my bag anymore. Juho laughed and followed Chanmi who was already walking out of the room. He turned off the lights to the room and silently closed the door.

 

"Tell me honestly, do you see yourself falling in love with me?" Juho asked Chanmi and Chanmi knew that he's being serious now unlike earlier.

"You know, you're someone who's very easy to love. You're caring and sweet and good looking. You even have stalkers as we speak. I can see myself falling in love with you but not in the near future. You know my situation right? I have no time to fall in love with anyone. Falling in love is a luxury I can't afford right now. I need to make my dreams come to reality first."

"Your dreams will come true soon. My dream is so far from reality that there are times when I really envy you."

Chanmi held his hand and patted it. "Your time will come. You'll never know but you can be one of the members in FNC's first ever male dance group in the future."

Juho smiled at that idea. "You're an angel right? I hope your words will come true soon." He then put his arms around her shoulders as they walked towards her dorm.

"My turn to ask. Do you see yourself falling in love with me."

Juho stopped walking and made Chanmi face him. He then tucked a stray hair behind her ears and put his hands on her shoulder. Chanmi then looked at his eyes.

"I know the reason you're asking me this is not because you really want to know if I will fall in love with you but rather because you want to know if someone will ever fall in love with you." Chanmi was then amazed at how much Juho really knows her and her insecurities.

Juho then continued, "Rather than me answering this question, let me tell you this instead. They guy you will fall in love with will be very lucky. Hell, I might even be jealous of him coz I know that that person will be loved truly by a very wonderful girl."

Chanmi smiled at his answer. "You know, you're quite cheesy when you're in the mood." Juho smiled too. "I know right!"

Then both of them squeeled like kids and began to walk towards her dorm again.

"But you're also a cheater coz you didn't answer my question." 

Juho then just laughed.

 

AN: How do you like this chapter? I like how I wrote Juho and Chanmi's conversation. It was similar with my talk with my best friend before. Hahahaha.. oh by the way, I married that guy. Hahahahaha...