Chapter 2 - Saved by the Bell or Prolonging the Agony

Four Friends

"You're early today." Seokwoo said to Juho who just came.

"Training ended early. Chanmi told me that they might not be able to come today too." Juho told Seokwoo.

"I know. But I still prepared extra for them just in case they come." Seokwoo replied.

"I hope they don't come. I am so hungry today that I can eat everything here!"

Seokwoo looked at his friend who is hungrily eyeing the food that he cooked that morning. He just smiled, picked up the chopsticks and handed it to Juho who happily accepted it and began to eat.

"When are you planning to tell her?"

"Tell who what?"

"Noona! When are you going to confess to noona?"

"Confess? Why do I need to confess anything? I didn't do anything wrong."

"Ahhhhh! Whatever! Just remember this Seokwoo, confess now while you still can because once noona become famous, you will just be one of those guys she knew from before."

"She's not like that!"

"You think? We'll see."

Seokwoo was so mad at what Juho said. He was about to say something back but someone beat him to it.

"Who's not like what?"

Juho and Seokwoo looked at Seolhyun who was walking towards them with Chanmi. Seokwoo began to panic but Juho answered, "A noona here in FNC. She's about to take on a journey and I told Seokwoo to confess to her before everything's too late."

Seokwoo felt all the blood rushed to his head. Juho then looked at him with mischief in his eyes.

"You have a girl that you like? Why didn't you tell me?" Seolhyun then asked Seokwoo.

Seokwoo kept looking around panicking. Then he heard Chanmi laughed.

"Yah Baek Juho. Stop torturing Seokwoo." She told her friend. Seolhyun then looked at her. "You know her too? Tell me. You guys are cheating. You should not keep things like this to me." She said.

"Unnie, Seokwoo likes this girl. But Seokwoo being Seokwoo, doesn't have the guts to confess to her. The girl is also clueless. So I can't tell you who she is. This should come from him." Chanmi explained.

Seolhyun then looked at her bestfriend who can't seem to look at her at that moment. She then smiled and said, "I think she likes him too."

Everyone then looked at her. Juho forgot his food. Chanmi's eyes bulged so big and Seokwoo began to choke on the food that he was trying so hard to eat.

"I mean, who would not like Seokwoo? He's tall, talented, sweet, a good cook and not bad looking. If I were the girl, I would be happy to be liked by him."

"For real noona?" Seokwoo asked and Seolhyun nodded with sincerity.

"Yes. Any girl will be lucky. I will even help you if you need it. So tell me, who is she?" Juho and Chanmi began to laugh so hard knowing that she still didn't know who the girl is.

Seokwoo stared at Seolhyun. He can't seem to digest what she is saying.

"You promise you will help me with her?" Seokwoo asked Seolhyun.

"I do! So tell me! Who is she?" Seolhyun insisted.

Seokwoo then looked at Juho and Chanmi who are still laughing. He then took a deep breath and said, "She's..."

"Mina noona!" Juho suddenly said out loud.

"Mina unnie?" Seolhyun and Chanmi said at the same time. Everyone then looked at Juho who was then looking at the direction of the entrance to the rooftop and saw Mina walking towards them.

"So this is where you guys are hiding! Who cooked all these food?" Mina asked without tearing her eyes away from the feast in front of her.

"I did. You want to have some?" Seokwoo then offered Mina one of the covers of the food keepers since he just brought four plates. Mina happily took it from him and put some food into it and sat down and eat. "Thank you." She said.

"How did you know that we're here unnie?" Chanmi asked Mina.

"I didn't. I just went up here to get some fresh air. Then I saw you guys here. By the way Seokwoo, these are really good!" Mina told Seokwoo who bowed and said thank you.

 

"Juho-yah, I can't help you clean this up today. We need to go back to practice in 10 minutes. I promise I'll clean up next time." Juho then shooed Chanmi away. "I know. You owe me. Okay?"

"You really are the best. I'll call you later okay?" Juho then nodded.

"Thank you for the food Seokwoo. Now I know why Seolhyun and Chanmi are having a hard time to lose weight. It's your fault coz your food are so good." Mina told Seokwoo who just smiled at her.

"We have to go now. Thank you. You still need to tell me who she is okay?" Seolhyun said.

"Okay."

"Promise?"

"I promise." Seokwoo told his bestfriend.

As soon as the girls were out of sight, Juho said, "I don't know if Mina noona saved you or she just prolonged your agony."

"Shut up Baek Juho." Seokwoo who then stood up and went by the railings leaving Juho all the mess to clean up.

 

AN: I know it's short. I just had to write all these down. I promise I'll try my best to make the next chapters longer.

Sorry if this is a bit confusing. But I hope you will like this chapter too. Please leave some comments on how to improve the story. Thanks for reading!