Chapter 3 - Diet

Four Friends

It was Friday again and the whole gang was able to gather together.

"So why the long faces?" Juho asked Chanmi and Seolhyun. "How come you're not eating much?"

Chanmi then sighed. "I need to diet."

"WE need to diet!" Seolhyun followed up.

"For real? You need to diet? You're not even fat!" Juho said after he took a good look at the two girls in front of him.

"Fat for us and fat for the entertainment industry have different meanings. You don't have a problem with that because you never get fat." Seokwoo told Juho.

"Yah! You never get fat too!" Juho answered back.

"I don't 'coz I monitor my meals, I exercise everyday and play soccer when I have the time."

"I go to the gym too!" Juho said.

"Yah! Stop it will you. You guys are not helping." Chanmi cried out. "You know that my metabolism is slow so even if I don't eat much I still have the tendency to get fat and it's harder for me to lose weight." Tears began to fall from her eyes. Only then did they knew how this is a real problem for Chanmi.

Juho then stood up, made Chanmi face him, look into her eyes and said, "Don't cry. You can do this. I will help you. We will help you. You can go to the gym with Seokwoo and he can cook more healthy foods every Friday. Noona will go on a diet too. And I can..."

Everyone was looking at Juho then...

"Yes what can you do?" Seokwoo asked with his arms crossed on his chest. Juho then looked him and Seokwoo almost laughed with his friends obvious loss for words for he knows that Juho don't have any idea on how he can help Chanmi.

Juho then looked at Seolhyun who was trying so hard to contain her laugh too. He then looked at Chanmi who is sincerely waiting for his answer. "I can" he began to say, "Yes?" Seolhyun and Seokwoo both said.

"I can..." finally an idea hit him "help you get away from the temptation of eating unhealthy food. I'll be your alarm! I will stop you from eating food that can make you fat! Yes! That's what I can do!"

Seolhyun and Seokwoo both raised their eyebrows with Juho's offer of help. It makes sense but...

"I can do all those things on my own." Chanmi then said.

"Yes, that's true, but I can be your extra warning device!" Juho insisted. Then he began to take away the greasy food in front of Chanmi and replaced them with the fruits that was supposed to be their dessert.

"This won't be enough so I'll buy you more fruits to eat. Then later after afternoon trainings, we will go to the grocery and we will buy your 'healthy' foods. It's all on me!" Juho offered.

Just then Seolhyun's alarm rang, signalling that they only have 15 more minutes before training will start again. Juho then put a fruit in the fork and began feeding Chanmi. "You need to eat a lot of these since you have dance training this afternoon. You need all the strength that you can get."

Chanmi then took the fork, "I can feed myself just fine." She told her friend.

"This is going to be fun to watch." Seokwoo said and Seolhyun nodded in agreement.

 

Later that afternoon Juho and Seokwoo were waiting for the girls to finish their practice.

"So are you gonna confess to noona?"

"We're talking about this again?"

"Ahhh of course!" Juho said.

"We are not talking about this ever. When are you going to confess to Chanmi then?"

Juho looked at Seokwoo like he just lost his mind.

"Me confessing to Chanmi? Are we thinking about the same Chanmi?" He asked Seokwoo.

"Yes. You and Chanmi. I mean why not. She's the only girl you're comfortable with." Seokwoo explained.

"I'm comfortable with Seolhyun noona too!" Juho defended himself

"Yes you're comfortable with noona too but if you were to choose on who to be with, who will you choose, Chanmi or noona?" Seokwoo asked.

"Easy answer. Chanmi of course. She's my bestfriend. Noona is a friend but I'm more comfortable with Chanmi. She's my girl version of you. You know that!"

"Yah! Kim Seokwoo! You and your crazy thoughts again." Juho and Seokwoo then looked at the source of those words.

"Stop. Matchmaking. Or. I. Will. Reveal. Your. Secret!" Chanmi threatened Seokwoo.

"Why? He did this to you before?" Juho asked Chanmi.

"Yes he did. He kept on insisting that we will be good for each other. As if!" Chanmi cried.

"Yes. As if!" Juho agreed with Chanmi.

"Kissing Juho will be like..."

"Kissing my sister!" Chanmi and Juho then looked at each other.

"Eewwwwwww!" They both said at the same time.

Juho then put his arms around Chanmi. Chanmi looked at him. Juho looked at her. Then both began to laugh at Seokwoo's idea.

"I'm not you Seokwoo. I will never fall in love with my bestfriend." Juho said. "Let's go healthy food shopping!" He told Chanmi. He and Chanmi then left Seokwoo who was still waiting for Seolhyun.

"Don't ever say never. That's what I said before too. And look at what happened to me now." Seokwoo said to himself. Just then the girl who's occupying his mind lately just came out of the room.

"You were waiting for me?" She said.

"Yes noona. I was. Let's go?"

 

AN: Chapter 3 is a bit messy. But it's sort of an introduction for future chapters. I hope you will like it... hehehehehe...