Chapter 1 - Group Assignment

Four Friends

Seokwoo as usual is the first one to arrive. The others would always come when everything's all set up. He doesn't know if it was intentional of not but he didn't mind as long as they come. he would always look forward to these meetings for it was his time to break free from their trainings. He just smiled as he was setting the food he cooked that morning.

"They're still not here?" Seokwoo looked up and saw his bestfriend coming towards him. He shook his head, "As if they ever come here until everything's all set-up." Seolhyun laughed at his response. "At least they clean up everytime we're done." She said while tasting out the foods in front of her and started helping him set up the table.

Minutes later just as Seolhyun was putting down the last piece of fork in place they heard their two friends coming and as usual they were bickering.

"I told you I'll lend you the money!"

"I told you I'm not buying it!"

"But you have to buy it! It's very important!"

"Important? For you it is, for me it's not!"

"What are you guys fighting about this time?" Seolhyun asked Juho and Chanmi who just joined them.

"Juho saw this customized keychains yesterday. He told me to buy it for him for his birthday as a sign of our friendship. As if I have the extra money to buy stuffs like that. I told him I'll just make one handmade gift for him. But he doesn't want my handmade gift and instead he offered to lend me money to buy him his birthday gift. Does it even makes sense? Baek Juho I'm hurt. You're denying the gift that I want to give you." Chanmi shouted the last sentense to her best friend.

"The keychain is very nice. You can put our initials there. JSSC, they even said that we can have a discount if we buy four pieces. And it's not even that expensive. I told you I'll lend you the money and you can pay me back whenever you have the money." Juho explained to Chanmi again.

"Why don't you just buy the keychain then instead of asking Chanmi to buy it with your money?" Seokwoo asked laughing at Juho's weird philosophy.

"Why would I buy my birthday gift for me? It doesn't makes sense." Juho replied.

"Exactly my point!" Chanmi cried out.

"No! It's different. Me buying my birthday gift and me lending you the money to buy my birthday gift are two different things!" Juho shouted back.

"What if I only have the money to pay you back after I debut?" Chanmi asked Juho.

"Then pay me then!"

Chanmi was about to attack Juho then when Seolhyun suddenly laughed out loud, hugged Chanmi and say "Fine! I'll buy it for us!"

"Can we please eat now? We only have 1 hour to spare and practice will start again." Seokwoo said while handing out the food to his friends.

Everyone took their place and began to eat. Seolhyun then signalled to Chanmi and nodded to her. Chanmi nodded back. "Guys me and unnie have some news for you."

Seokwoo and Juho gave the girls questioning looks.

"We're finally given our group assignment!" Seolhyun said.

"We both got in the group!" Chanmi shouted.

The boys immediately stood up and hugged the girls.

"For real? You got in?" Seokwoo asked Seolhyun and she nodded.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?" Juho asked Chanmi.

"I was about to but you kept on nagging me with the keychains." Chanmi pouted. Juho pinched her cheeks in return.

"We're so proud of both of you." Seokwoo said as he hugged Chanmi.

"You really need to buy those keychains now." Juho said to Seolhyun as he hugged her tight.

"I said I will right?" Seolhyun told Juho.

Being assigned to a group is a big thing for trainees. One can only be assigned to a group if the management sees a potential for that person to be their artist.

"I wonder when Juho and I will be assigned to a group too?" Seokwoo asked.

"Your time will come. Just continue to do your best and hope that the company will notice you." Chanmi replied.

"You're both lucky. Your group is the next in line to debut. The first girl group of FNC." Juho said.

Both girls just smiled at his statement.

"Here's to the girls who will debut soon!" Seokwoo raised his paper cup and everyone cheered with him.

Their lunch time suddenly became a celebration. Everyone was so happy. They boys kept on congratulating the girls. The girls shared their worries but the boys kept on encouraging them.

Little did they know that it was the beginning of the end of their lunch dates.

AN: Finally done with the chapter! As usual it's messy but I'm loving their characters. Sorry for any typos or grammatical errors. I wasn't able to check this one for I wrote this chapter directly here.

For those who don't know Seokwoo, he's Rowoon of SF9. Seokwoo is his real name. I used Seokwoo for now since he's still a trainee in this chapter. Maybe as we go along we will call him Rowoon if that's what you guys will prefer.

As I've said in the description, I still don't know where these relationships will go to. Will they remain as friends or will I make them lovers. Juwoon? hahahaha.... I don't think so, I'm not a fan of . But I really hope you guys will like it. Please leave some comments below and if there are any deviations with their actual personalities please be understanding enough that this is just a fanfic. This is my Alternate Universe for these people.

BTW, Cameos from other member of AOA and SF9 and other FNC artists are definitely going to happen soon. I don't know if it will be connected with Playing Cupids Universe or the Lee Family Universe. We'll see...