Seungkwan

Tainted (Rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungkwan is a shy boy. He used to be outspoken as a child, but his peers began to label him as "dumb" and "weird." Eventually he realized that he would anger less people if he kept his mouth shut. However, some people took Seungkwan's silence as him being conceited and him thinking he was too good to acknowledge everyone else. They began to bully him because they was listening to the main bully, Jongmin's, orders. It seems that his classmates live by the "better him than me" motto.

It started off as small instances such as name calling or occasional tripping. Eventually it progressed to violence and Seungkwan being outcasted by his classmates. Now he only has his best friend Minhyuk, who was probably the only person to get Seungkwan to come out of his shell, and a mutual respect with the Chinese foreign exchange student.

"Dude, so what do you think of our Alegebra homework?" Minhyuk started.

Seungkwan pondered on it for a few seconds before replying. "I get it at least. I just don't understand where I'll be needing this later on in life."

Minhyuk shrugged. "I know right. Maybe the reason Mr. Kim keeps having us solve for x is because he wants us to us to find his ex." He smirked.

"Dude you're so cold. Didn't he just get divorced?"

"Would you marry someone who made you solve mathematical equations in order to use the stove?"

Seungkwan rolled his eyes. "You're exaggerating. Just because he is a math teacher doesn't mean he lives and breathes algebra."

Minhyuk cackled. "Well yeah, but I mean he's not exactly Mr. Personality."

"But I am." Seungkwan put his sunglasses on in an exaggerated way and proceeded to pose.

Minhyuk laughed. "You idiot it's night. People are going to think you're crazy."

Seungkwan replied sassily. "Celebrities wear sunglasses at night, kid. Watch and learn from the pro." He strutted like he was at a fashion show, but only managed four steps before he tripped over his own feet.

"The fangirls can't keep their hands off you." Minhyuk snickered as he helped his friend up.

"Okay maybe sunglasses at night was a bad-" Seungkwan paused as he thought he heard a scream.

He looked at Minhyuk, and saw that his friend had heard it too.

"Please don't." That voice sounded familiar to Seungkwan. Who was it?

"Should we check it out?" Minhyuk whispered.

Seungkwan didn't have time to think of his answer before they heard another scream. Seungkwan was finally able to recognize the voice. "It's Minghao."

Minghao was not their close friend, but they liked him enough to run and try to help it. Seungkwan and Minhyuk ran into the ally where they heard the screaming.

Upon entering they saw Minghao surrounded by three boys, beaten and bleeding.

'Minghao is a martial artist.' Seungkwan thought. 'He had to have been ambushed."

"Hey!" Minhyuk yelled, catching the attention of the gang.

Seungkwan recognized them as the same people who bullied him constantly.

"Oh look,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter