S. Coups (Rewritten)

Tainted (Rewriting)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Trigger Warning: Verbal and Phyiscal abuse, Violence, Death

Seungcheol's childhood was an average childhood. He had a loving mother and a hardworking father. He was an only child and received all the love he could ever want from them. Seungcheol's favorite memories from his childhood would be everytime he explored the woods behind his house with his father. One day, his father lost his job. Everything changed the day his father came home after being fired. Seungcheol heard his parents argue for the first time that night. His mother and Seungcheol were hopeful; they believed that he was merely stuck in a slump and he needed encouragement to get better. His father did not get better, though. He no longer wanted to explore with Seungcheol. He turned to alcohol to drown his misery. He became hostile and would yell at Seungcheol and his mother for every little mistake that they made. His mother never knew of the things that his father had physically abused Seungcheol. She did not know about the hidden bruises or the scars. Seungcheol's life changed one night when he was 17 years old.

His father had discovered Seungcheol's report card. Needless to say, he was not happy with what he saw. His voice roared throughout the house. "Why are you so stupid? What is the point of you wasting time in school if you still manage to fail four classes?"

Seungcheol looked to his mother for support, but she stared back at him helplessly. She was always afraid to stand up against his father, especially when he was as drunk and angry as he was now.

His father slurred, "Do you expect to actually make it out in the real world?' Was his father taunting him? "You can't make it in life if you're going to continue being a failure".

Seungcheol stares into space as his father continues to shout insults at him. Stupid. . Disappointment. Failure. His father noticed that Seungcheol stopped listening and lifts his han

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter