Six

And Another Cinderella Story
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What do you think suits me more, this shade of pink…,” EunBi says to her sister and shows a bottle of nail polish, “or this one?”

 

“You idiot, they are the same shade.” EunAe rolls her eyes and continues to file her nails in peace.

 

“Hey, you two.” A third voice says. A figure glooms over the two twin sisters, and they look up to the most desirable woman at Kyunghan: Haena.

 

Haena towers over them in her new Gucci heels, complemented with her Saint Laurent dress. Her hair had thick, natural waves that cascaded like silk behind her back. Sure, the twins were wealthy and tried to express that in their looks, but Haena--Haena was on her own level.

 

“Haena?” EunAe drops her nail filer and stands up immediately to meet Haena eye to eye. She despised looking up to someone like that. “What are you doing here?”

 

“Did you finally want us to go shopping with you?” EunBi follows after her sister and giggles, which includes a slight snort.

 

“God, no.” Haena rolls her eyes. “I have business to discuss with you two. Before I start, what do you both want? I’ll make it happen.”

 

“What do you mean what do we want? We’re rich, we can get the same things you do.” EunAe replies back, and EunBi violently nods her head to agree.

 

“Of course you can.” Haena gives a smirk. “What I mean is, there’s no such thing as a deal if both parties don’t get what they want. I know what I want from you, so you should tell me what you want from me.”

 

EunBi starts brainstorming before a lightbulb flashes in her mind, “We want dates with the Kwon twins!” EunAe calls her sister dumb before reevaluating, and decides it’s a pretty good deal.

 

“Consider it done.” Haena brings over a seat for herself. “Now, I am aware that you live with Yoon Jina, correct?”

 

“Yeah, so? What about that rat?” EunAe spits.

 

“Well, I have my sources that Jungkook’s beloved Star…,” Haena grits her teeth before continuing, “is your hag of a sister, Jina.”

 

“WHAT?!” EunAe says in disgust. “That’s impossible.”

 

“Well, I can see it.” EunBi says, “I think Jina has a pretty speaking voice, so I bet her singing voice is just as pretty!"

 

“Shut up, you imbecile!” EunAe rolls her eyes. “Okay, so what. What do you want us to do about it?”

 

“You two need to make sure she keeps her ing mouth shut. She says something to Jungkook and we’re all ed. We all admire Jungkook, and he goes after Jina? What does that make of us?!” Haena realizes her tone has drastically increased in volume, and she tells herself to calm down.

 

“You’re right.” EunAe says and takes out her hand. “Deal.”

 

“Deal.” Haena says right afterwards, and the two shake hands.

 

 

Jina enters her home, which she assumes to be vacant at the moment. Her day has been wild, to say the least. She could barely squeeze through the halls and make it to class on time, as the entire school was rampaged by girls squealing, “I’m Star, Jungkook!”.

 

It was worse in Music History, where the two are seated together, because the horde of girls are circling the guy. By the end of the period, she was somehow pushed the back corner of the room. She prayed that this would all subside by tomorrow.

 

Jina starts doing her home chores, which is to first fold all of the twins’ pajamas. She walks up to the laundry room, gathers the clothes, and drops it on her bedroom floor. Jina sighs before getting to her knees to fold the heaps of clothes.

 

"JINA!" The two girls shout and invite themselves into her room. 

 

“What are you both doing here?” Jina says, holding her hand on her heart as they both scared the living out of her.

 

“Because we live here?” EunAe gnarls. “What are you doing, huh?”

 

“Folding your clothes, can you see?”

 

“Really? Cause I could’ve sworn you were busy being Star just a second ago.”

 

Jina’s face turns blue, and she freezes in her spot. “What are you talking about?”

 

“Jina, you know exactly what we’re talking about.” EunBi talks this time. “You’re Star, aren’t you?”

 

“No, I’m not! Where did you get that from?! That’s crazy talk.” Jina practically stutters through every word she says, which makes it so difficult for her to seem believable.

 

“Save the , Jina! We know. We overheard your loud mouth saying the entire thing to your pathetic friend Taemi. Newsflash, people have ears!”

 

“I-I...”

 

“Keep your mouth shut about it. You may have Star’s voice, but you are no star. You are worth nothing more than a housemaid.” EunBi kicks over a stack of clothes that Jina had already finished folding.

 

“What the fu-” Jina looks up to the two. “I wasn’t planning on either way! I'm not going to tell anyone! It was supposed to be anonymous!”

 

“Good. You didn’t have a chance with Jungkook to begin with.” EunAe smirks. "You tell him that you're Star and we'll be sure to make your life a living hell. Mother is going to drown you in work if you even dare to think about telling him!"

 

"I won't," Jina holds back tears.

 

“And you need to go and buy more salmon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter