Day Two

All you need is 20 seconds

First person narrative!

Just for this chapter.

=============

Just your average nerdy girl, scribbling notes at the speed of light, trying to catch up to every detail the teacher is giving.

*Aish, why can't Mrs Kim just SLOW DOWN?!*

The entire classroom was filled with the screeching of our pens and Mrs Kim's train like words.

Riing~

"Okay, class dismissed."

Mrs Kim packed up and left before the rest of us could react.

Simultaneously, pens were dropped onto the desk which made a loud thud follwed by sighs of relief.

Dropping my pen onto the desk, I slungged into my chair and massaged my painful and aching hand.

*Argh finally the end of Art History...*

Just as I was about to shut my eyes something jumped onto me, more like someone, making me jump out of my seats.

"Eunjiiiii~" 

"Aigoo Jieun ah... My shoulders are gonna break one day..." 

Rubbing my shoulders, I gave Jieun a pleading look.

"Ah mian~" She rubbed her head apologetically, "Anyway, Kaja! They're waiting for us~"

Jieun was one of my good friend & groupmate, along with Soojin & Hyorin

Because of our chemistry, we usually manage to produce amazing projects when we're grouped together.

I may be a nerd but nerds have non nerd friends too.

Don't tell them that told you this but if I may say so myself, they're more of a dork than nerds.

Awesome, lovable but dorky friends.

 

As expected, the Queenkas & Kingkas here loves to pick on nerds like me.

Sometimes I even wonder why it's neccessary.

It's a good thing I'm considered an average nerd and not a hardcore, super nerdy nerd because that allows me to save myself from getting much worse bullying.

The ones I get, suprisingly, are more teasing from the Kingkas while the Queenkas usually just stare or knock my books over.

I have a feeling the Queenkas would have done much more worse things if not for the fact that we rarely have classes together and that we rarely cross each others paths.

Plus they're always throwing themselves onto the Kingkas which from what I heard, cannot be compared to Woollim High's Kingkas.

*..Which... I have no idea about...*

Oh pardon me for not introducing myself earlier.

I'm Park Eunji, one of the nerdy nobody studying in Woollim Arts Academy, a sister school to the famous Woollim High.

Well, I can't say I know Woollim High well.

In fact, I can't even say I know them at all.

Although we are let's say... affiliated, the two schools rarely mix except for special occasions and celebrations.

Even then, I try my best not to attend or just blend into the crowd.

 

Classes today passed like any other.

A new school term had just started a few weeks back but soon, everyone was begging for projects instead of classes.

Fortunately for me, It doesn't really matter for I am used to spending my time studying in our campus library which overlooks the nearby hill I love.

What could be better than enjoying soliditary in a spacious & cooling library & perhaps music?

 

Well, there is ONE other place though I've never actually visited it before.

The hilltop garden which overlooks the library. 

It's one of the main reason why I always sit at that usual spot.

Just looking at it calms you down.

The beauty & mysterious aura of it just awe me.

*I wonder why it's always so...empty?..*

Maybe it just seems empty since it's quite a distance away.

The more I stared at it, the more convinced I was that it grew out from a fairytale book.

Soon I'll have the opportunity to explore that place.

No matter what, I want to & will get the chance to capture the mysterious beauty of that place on paper.

*Someday....*

 

=============

How is it so far? :)