Day One

All you need is 20 seconds

Okay, i shall give you guys a preview by putting up chapter one. 
Happy? :) <3

===================

 

"Woohyuniie!~ 

Sungyeol shouted across the halls the minute he stepped out of the classroom.

A smile crept onto my face as I saw the ever choding in our Clique prancing along the corridors, occasionally knocking into and apologising to students along the way.

"Ya Hyung, Sunggyu said that he had already ordered food for us since his class ended earlier. Kaja!~"

Sungyeol slung an arm around me as we greet the crowd of swooning girls along the way.

"Aegyo Hyung~" Myungsoo greeted with a cool wave.

As usual, his cool apearance and y smirk made girls melt at the sight of him.

 

On top of our good looks, our school usually treats us well because of our modelling contract with a well known agency in Korea.

Not that it's actually necessary because unlike the stereotypical Kingkas , we're very very nice.

If you don't believe me, just ask the students themselves!

We do pay attention in class occasionally and we've never created trouble for the teachers.

Well, if you exclude Sungyeol's occasional pranks.

We help our classmates and stand up for those being bullied.

A few heartbreaks are inevitable but yea, that's about it.

 

Don't be surprise, I'm not trying to play hard to get when it comes to dealing with girls.

I'll let you in on a secret but promise not to leak it out okay?!

Well... Actually, among all the infinite members, I'm the one with the least courage.

I'm the scaredy cat of the group, the shy one especially when it comes to girls.

Worst, I'm a rookie when it comes to the affairs of the heart.

Yes, don't laugh at me... /pouts/

Shush, only Infinite knows that so end of this conversation, back to the main point.

 

Unfortunately for us, we don't have classes together because of our age.

Lucky jerks like Myungsoo & Sungyeol have classes together because they're not only in the same level, but also in the same course but sometimes, it's nice not having them around.

Everyone needs a little breathing space right?

 

There's something that you don't know about me.

Though I can be y, cute & overall awesome, I'm actually quite a bookworm if I say so myself.

Once I find a good book, I'll be hooked on to it.

Usually after lunch with Infinite, some of them have other classes to attend while people like Sunggyu Hyung has to rush to work as a part time performer at a nearby cafe which means free time alone till 6PM.

This is the time where I would sneak out of the campus unnoticed and make my way to the Hilltop garden which is in between our school, Woollim High and our sister school, Woollim Arts Academy.

Climbing to my usual spot under my favourite tree, I looked around to make sure there was no one before taking a seat.

Hilltop Garden is actually a very nice place to relax but here's the thing.

Not many people knows about this place and if they do, they rarely come here.

Why? Mainly because it's nearer to Woollim Arts so it's sometimes used as a place for the Visual Arts students to draw and also because they find this place a bore.

Who would want to visit a park, especially if you have to climb all the way to the top, when there are so many Shopping centres and facilities near the school?

Rarely anyone goes there and if they do, they don't recognise or even notice my presence because they are too busy staring lovey dovey at their lover.

After making myself comfortable, I would flip open my dear book and enjoy my afternoon with under my favourite cheery blossom tree.

* Ah~ Perfect. *

A breezy afternoon under a tree with a book, a perfect combination.

The best thing about it?

Infinite don't know a thing about this. 

"Shh~ Keep this a secret okay? "

 

=================

Any readers attending NYP Poly Prep Programme?

x)