Day Four : First meeting

All you need is 20 seconds

YAY!! I've updated :) <3

===============

As you were sketching in class, your mind was somewhere else.

That boy you saw that day was stuck in your head making you unable to concentrate on your work.

Unknowingly, an image started to form on the once plain canvas.

"Eunji ah, what's that?" One of your classmates asked you when she was walking by.

Snapping out of your trance, you turned and looked at your canvas suprised to see a beautiful sketch of a boy reading under a cherry blossom tree.

*Omo! Did I just.....*

"Ah, ah... it's just a random scene from a story" You replied with a smile.

"Ah araso. But that's a cute boy you've drawn there. Tehehe! "

Your classmate giggled and skipped back to her seat.

 You went back and stared at your art and realised that it was so detailed that even the stranger in your drawing attracts you to him.

*Why do I feel like knowing him?...*

Turning around to face Jieun, you asked, " Jieun ah... Remember that boy at the Garden earlier on?..."

Jieun looked at you with a confused look on her face.

"Boy? What boy?"

*Wait, no one saw him?*

"Ah, ani. Nothing, nothing..."

You turned back and continued with your sketch.

"Ya Park Eunji, you better tell me or I'll..."

~RING!~

"Oh sorry, I gotta go!"

Quickly packing up, you rushed out of class and back home before your friends could catch you and bombard you with questions.

 

- BACK AT HOME -

 

As you were doing your remaining homework late into the night, your mind was still distracted by that boy you saw.

Sighing, you slungged down on your desk.

*Aigoo, that namja can you please get out of my mind?...*

You knocked your head with your fist as you thought.

*Maybe I should....Just so I can CONCENTRATE.  Mmmnn. I've decided.*

You suddenly bangged the table and stood up.

"I'm going to talk to him tomorrow."

"Mmm, Park Eunji Hwaiting!~" You shouted as you pumped your fist in the air.

"Ya, PARK EUNJI! Shikeuro! We wanna sleep!" Your brother shouted from outside.

 

-THE NEXT DAY-

 

Eunji finally walks over to the tree to make friends with that stranger she always curious about.

"Umm, Hi Student!.." 

Looking up from his book, he flashed her a small smile that was enough to make her heart skip a beat.

*Ohmy...*

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

I looked up from my book only to see a slender female student, shyly greeting me while pushing her big rimmed spectacles up.

The first time I laid my eyes on her, I was momentarily stunned.

*I've never seen her around before...Is she one of my fangirls?...*

From the looks of her, I could tell she was just a random Nerd, but a relatively cute one.

She seemed nice enough, non fangirly enough and safe enough to be around with so I asked her to take a seat.

"So... You alone?" She asked awkwardly.

I nodded my head in reply as I continued to read.

"Well... By the way, I'm Eunji, Park Eunji from Woollim Arts Academy...."

*Woollim Arts Academy... No wonder I've never seen her around.*

"I'm Woohyun, Nam Woohyun from Woollim High."

"Oh.. Woohyun.. That's a nice name.." She smiled to herself.

Strangely enough, I was expecting a different reaction.

*Wait, no 'OMG!' or 'Yes I know, can I have an autograph' ?*

Turning around to face her, I asked curiously, " You... don't know me?..."

She stared at me confusedly, tilting her head slighty to the side like a puppy would.

"Uh... Am I... suppose to know you?..."

*No wonder...I guess she doesn't know about Infinite or Woollim High's Kingkas...*

Her eyes were big and alluring that it captured me right there that I had to snap out of it.

"Ah, ani ani... I was just.. Never mind.." I continued to read my book.

*Maybe it's because I'm dressed like a nerd too... Keke*

Occasionally I would sneak glances at her and unknowingly I would chuckle softly.

She was like a swan hidden behind a mask.

She reminded me of myself.

I observed her while she was playing with the blades of grass when she didn't notice.

*Aigoo, so cute... Wait, NAM WOOHYUN! Stop it~*

All of a sudden, our eyes met for a brief moment and she gave me a shy laugh before turning to face the other direction.

I was momentarily stunned but I soon smiled at that incident and slowly I felt my cheeks growing hot.

 

 

*She's pretty...*

END OF POV

 

================

 

Y to the O!

Hehe, I may not have the time to update tomorrow so I AM SO SORRY in advanced.

But do not fret for I will double update if I miss a day :)

Comment! <3