Day Three

All you need is 20 seconds

lalala~ I may have some difficulties updating these few days so do bear with me yea? :)

===========

 

"Eunji-ah, my head is going to burst from the lack of air here...Ah ottoke?! "

You put down your sketching pencil and turned to Jieun who was grabbing onto her head exaggerately. 

(a/n Like in Teen Top's Going Crazy front part)

"Aigoo, Jieun ah.." You shook your head and pushed up your spectacle rim.

"Okay class, let's take a break. It seems like some of your canvases are still blank... Go out get some inspiration and come back in 15 minutes time."

The teacher clapped her hand and instructed.

 

"Ah Finally some air~" Jieun exclaimed as she stretched her arms.

SooJin & Hyomin were busy massaging their aching shoulders and back.

Slowly, the 4 of you walked out of the Visual Arts block and out to the open.

It was already after 3PM and the pupils in Woollim Arts Academy were still busy going around with lessons and work while the students of Woollim High were dismissed a long time ago.

 

"Aish, I seriously can't think of anything!~" Hyorin complained as she pulled on her braids.

While the 3 of them were busy complaining, you were in your own world, enjoying the breeze while looing on the ground.

*Maybe they would actually get some ideas if they stop and observe for awhile..*

Suddenly, the lushious green and mysterious aura caught your attention.

You looked up and stopped dead on your tracks.

*Aha!*

"Jieun ah..." You quickly tapped her, eyes still fixed on the hill.

"Ah yea?" She responded confusedly.

Pointing at the hill, you told them, "I know where we can get some inspiration!~"

Excitedly, you started pulling them up Hilltop garden.

 

~ AT HILLTOP GARDEN ~

 

"Eunji ah.. why in the world would you make us walk all the way up here? Aigoo, my poor legs." Hyorin massaged her aching calfs.

"Exactly, if choking isn't actually enough.." Jieun added in.

You giggled at your friends' complaints and told them your reason.

"Aiee chinguya, I brought you girls here to get some inspiration. Just look at the scenery!~" 

You raised both hands in the air with a smile.

"Aigoo, our Eunji's always looking out for us, " Jieun cooed, "so we'll forgive you this time round. Just this time arraso?"

You nodded your head and the 4 of you went to explare the place a little.

While the other 3 were chatting happily, you looked around and enjoyed the light breeze while scanning the place of any ideas.

All of a sudden a small figure afar caught your attention.

You could only make out a boy with all those leaves hidding him and unconciously felt yourself walking nearer to him.

Unknown to you, your friends were so busy talking that they forgot about you and didn't see you wandering off in another direction.

Pushing the branches aside, you admired that stranger from a distance.

His Innocent, nerdy yet cute first impression left your heart a little fluttered.

It was the first time you felt this way towards a guy.

He was like the male version of you, just more charming.

*I wonder what is he doing alone out here... I mean, rarely anyone visits this place except the care taker right?*

"Omo! 15 minutes is almost up! AH~"

You were in a daze, still staring unconciously at the boy with the large rim spectacles when Hyorin's loud voice snapped you back to attention.

"Ya Park Eunji! Ppalli ppalli~ We're gonna be late!!"

Your friends quickly grabbed your arms and dragged you back.

"B-but.. ah W-wai--" You tried to protest while your eyes were still on that boy.

*I wonder...Who is that charming stranger?*

 

=========

C'mon, show some more love & Comment! <3

And sorry for this crappy chapter :x I haven't been writing for quite some time....