Day 9

All you need is 20 seconds

Ahh... pardon my bad chapter..

============

Woohyun came to school extremely excited, oblivious to Eunji's worries.

Today he was more bubbly and actually greeted everyone he passed by, making the girls stunned by his sudden action.

"Is it just me or is today such an awesome day?" Woohyun asked Infinite, still grinning from cheek to cheek.

Myungsoo shook his head and laughed at Woohyun's rather dorky side.

"Ya hyung, it's just you being weird."

Ingnoring Myungsoo, Woohyun skipped into class while the rest of Infinite split up as well.

*Hmmm..I wonder what she's doing now...*

Woohyun happily took out his cell phone and messaged Eunji and awaited her morning reply.

The previous night, Woohyun had finally managed to get her number and secretly saved it as [swan princess <3].

10 minutes later, Woohyun checked his phone but there was no reply so he tried sending another message.

Every 1 minute or so, Woohyun would find himself constantly checking his phone for any reply but sadly, there wasn't any.

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

I was worried when she didn't reply my message because her reply last night was short and curt but maybe it's because she's tired.

* Aigoo... Why isn't she replying? It's been 20 minutes already!.. Maybe she's busy with her art. Mmnn, it must be.*

I snapped my phone shut and continued listening to the lesson, pushing the thoughts of Eunji to a corner for the time being. 

After a long and draggy day, mood changed soley because of Eunji, I flew out of the school gates and hopped up to my usual place, hoping that I'll be able to meet her there.

I waited anxiously for her appearance but sadly, I didn't see any sign of her. 

Our normal meeting time had passed and soon i got more worried and disappointed.

* Maybe she forgot...or she's busy... Could it be that she's absent today?...*

Even so, I decided to wait for another 2 hours or so.

As I waited, I felt an imense pain in my chest.

I grew more annoyed with myself.

My stomach growled in hunger and pain due to the fact that I have not eaten for the entire day.

Giving up, I called Infinite up and left to meet them.

"Ya hyung, let' go get some ddobukki. I'm hungry."

*I hope she's fine though....*

END OF POV

=============

I AM SO SORRY AGAIN! I'll try to update today's by tonight okay? 

Please comment... T_T