Day Five & Six

All you need is 20 seconds

*Waves*

Double updating today :) 

Hold on a sec okay? I'm not done with the next chapter

============

Everyday you would pretend to happen to pass by and pop over to see whether your new friend was at the same spot you saw him the last few days.

As expected, he was.

Day by day, visiting him became a routine.

Although he rarely talks to you, he never once showed any signs of annoyance.

You were also the somehow quiet type but suprisingly around him, you realised you talked more.

As you shared stories with him about anything under the sun, he would have his eyes glued onto his book, occasionally looking up to smile at you, while listening quietly without adding on.

"And then the teacher started screaming and jumping like a retard making the whole class laugh!~" You told him and then realised only you were laughing out loud.

Turning to him embarrasedly, you saw that he had a little grin on his face, indicating that you weren't the only one who found that funny.

Soon, you ran out of things to say and just stared blankly at the sky.

"Woohyun-sshi...I was wondering..."

Out of the blue, you asked him why he choose to sit here and not inside the school or library, "I mean, I don't know about Woollim High but isn't the library quiet as well? And it's airconditioned?"

Without taking his eyes away from his book, he answered.

"It's more peaceful here, there's the natural breeze and there's rarely anyone around here."

*Oh... Maybe I'm disturbing him by doing this...Is he indirectly trying to ask me to go away?...*

Sighing, you tried to pick yourself up from the ground, "..So maybe I should just g-"

"Ani, I don't mean that. It's nice to have a companion here once in a while..Just.. Not too many" He cut you off by grabbing onto your wrist and looked up at you with a sweet and sincere smile.

Seeing thast smile made you blush and stutter.

"Ah-araso." You smiled and sat back down, spending that afternoon quietly by the cherry blossom tree.

==========

Kay... I know this is a y chapter.

>_< Mianhae....

Please comment so I can improve! <3

 

(I ACCIDENTALLY DELETED CHAPTER 5 THAT'S WHY ITS LIKE THIS >_< IM SO SORRY)

 

Some warning here.

The story may progress a little too fast for your liking but i dont really have a choice since its supposed to be a short one.

But is it alright so far?

==========

 

AUTHOR'S POV

Nam Woohyun always looks forward to Park Eunji's daily visit.

Although he was used to spending the afternoon in solitude, he found that having a companion wasn't so bad after all.

Sometimes she would share interesting stories with him and even if she's talking nonsense, her voice sounds so soothing to his ears.

Soon, weeks passed by and by now, they were much closer than before that even he found himself replying her and joining in the conversation ever so often and this pleases Park Eunji.

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

*I wonder whether she will come today...*

"Annyeong Nam Woohyun-sshi!~" She waved at me as she skipped over.

Unconciously I smiled and nodded my head.

As usual, she took up the place next to me but today I realised her bag was with her.

Curiously I asked, " Class ended early today?"

Nodding her head cutely, she flashed me a smile and began to explain to me what happened in school.

Not long, both of us heard a rather loud growling sound.

At the same time we looked up to the sky thinking it was thunder but upon seeing the clear blue sky, Eunji turned and fixed her eyes on me.

It was then I realised that the growling came from my empty stomach.

I rubbed my stomach embarrasedly and smiled shyly. 

Eunji took out her sandwich from her bag and passed it to me.

"You haven't had your lunch have you?" She asked as she eyed me curiously.

I nodded and rubbed my stomach again.

*All because Infinite ran off without me today -.- Aish..*

"Tsk tsk tsk tsk. That's not right. Never skip meals even if you do not feel hungry." She chided playfully.

Taking the sandwich from her, I gave a 45 degree bow, thanked her shyly and began to dig into the food. (a/n He's sitting down anyway.. I don't know how to describe it :X)

*Finally... FOOD~*

END OF POV

 

You watched him as he cartonically ate the sandwich like a squirrel nibbling on food.

*Ahh...So cute~*

You felt yourself smiling and your heart melting for no reason.

"Mmnn, this is nice. Where did you get this?"

Upon hearing this you replied, " I got this from home. Glad you like it."

Still stuffing his mouth, he continued, " I'm sure it was you who made this right?"

You giggled at his admiration for your sandwich and gave him a bottle of water.

"Y-yea, I made this... Aigoo Woohyun-sshi, eat slowly." You patted his back a little.

Slowly getting up, you turned to him and said, "So... I'll come deliver a sandwich to you every 3PM?"

He nodded in reply giving you an eye smile while chomping on his sandwich.

"I'll see you tomorrow then," You bid goodbye with smiled and skipped off.

 

WOOHYUN'S POV

Although it was only today that I skipped lunch, I couldn't reject her offer.

I dont know why though...

Oh well, guess I just have to skip my lunches with Infinite.

*Serves them right for running off without me..*

As I look at the now half-eaten sandwich in my hand, I grinned.

*Man, is this sandwich awesome.*

With that, I finished the rest of the sandwich in pure happiness

END OF POV

=============

lalala~ <3