Day Thirteen

All you need is 20 seconds

Sorry for the late post~ it's still 13th though :) <3 I'll update the format tomorrow okay? I'm using phone I edit so yea :\

=======

Tap tap tap tap...

Tapping her fingers on the table grouchily, Eunji sighed and rested her chin on the table.

She felt terrible for doing that to him a few days back but her pride or her disability to face him made her act that way.

Her mind was in a complete mess.

After all, he had no fault. It's not as though he could change who he was.

After all those time together, finding out about his true identity was a huge shock to her.

How could someone like him stand someone like her for such a long time?

Wasn't it obvious enough that he has feelings for her?

The truth just didn't seem to sink in for her. It just didn't click.

As she stared into the clear night sky, her mind and heart was completely at loss.

 

YOUR POV

After days and days of trying to get Woohyun out of my mind, I finally gave up in doing so.

I couldn't help wondering about what he's doing, whether have he eaten his lunch and things like that.

I really regretted my actions the other day.

There was no sound from him till now.

I guess it finally sunk in that we're of different worlds and that I'm just a nerd... But somehow, breaking contact with him makes me feel uneasy.

*Is this....affection?...love?*

Fumbling the phone in my hand, I contemplated to drop him a text.

*Maybe I shouldn't... I would just make myself a laughing stock...*

Sighing, I shut my phone and slid it across the table before continuing with my mathematic sums.

Few questions later, I gave up. Not because they were difficult but because my mid was occupied with something else, Nam Woohyun.

Never have I felt this way before.

Da dump da dump~

*Omo, what's this!*

Putting my hand on my chest, I felt my heart race faster each time I think more about him.

Defeated, I looked up only to find myself looking at my calendar.

[14 February]

*sigh... That's tomorrow isn't it?*

#foreveralone

I was very tempted to confess but after fining out his identity, its besr not to.

Anyway, i doubt i even have the courage to...

Why would a kingka like him date a nerd like myself.

*Argh, massive headache!*

END OF POV

===========

Hehe, one more!! Are you guys excited for tomorrow? I know I am because I'm going karaoke with my poly friends!