Tteokbokki Love 2

Tteokbokki Love

 

 

 

The next morning, Myungsoo woke up early and headed to the hotel for work.

He took a white cloth from Park Hoon and placed it on the Reception desk. As he walks, his hands are still on the cloth, wiping and checking if there is any dust.

At the end of the counter he raised the cloth and saw dirt on it. He threw it back to Park Hoon. He looked at the workers assigned at the Reception desk. “Clean.”

They quickly bowed and obeyed.

When Myungsoo was out of the sight, workers started to gossip.

“Sajangnim is very scary this time of the day.”

“Yeah. He’s so clean.”

“Do you know that he hates people who are dirty?”

“Of course! From the way he disciplines us, and the way he looks, you can tell.”

“What are you talking about?” Manager Park suddenly showed up. They scrambled and bowed. “It’s nothing, Manager Park.”

She cleared and glared at them. “Start working.” “De.”

Myungsoo entered his office like a boss with a flick of his bangs. “Get me a cup of coffee.”

“Americano?” Park Hoon asked as he nodded. “Do I drink any coffee aside from Americano?”

Park Hoon shook his head then bowed, “Aniyo.” He said, “I’ll be back, sajangnim.”

Myungsoo nodded and took out his phone. He dialled someone’s number.

While waiting for the person to answer, he tapped his tuxedo taking all the wrinkles away. Suddenly, there was an answer.

“Hyung.”

He widened his eyes. “Where are you!?”

“Find me.”

With that, the caller ended hung up. Myungsoo pulled out the phone from his ears and scoffed. “This kid is really-“

Myungsoo’s sentence was cut buy the aggressive opening of his office’s door. Manager Park looked at Myungsoo with a stern look.

“I know where Myungjong is.”

 

“Assa! I won again.” Seyong pumped his fist. Your face dropped since you know you’ll be getting another flick on the forehead.

“Put your bangs up.” Seyong commanded. *Aegyo mode: On.* You evily chuckled.

You cutely pouted and blinked your bambi eyes. “Seyong-ah~ let me pass this time. Eung?”

Seyong sighed and pushed your head. “Aigoo~ I can’t stand it when you do aegyo to me.”

This time, it was you pumped your fist. “Yay! You fell for it again. I’m getting better at my aegyo, aren’t I?” Seyong chuckled and ruffled your hair before standing up. “I don’t know, ask yourself.”

You made a face and covered yourself with your blanket.

Seyong turned around and saw you sleeping again. He pulled the covers from you and you instantly kicked him on his nuts.

Seyong groaned. “Sh*t!”

You laughed and ran your life to the bathroom. Seyong pointed his index finger at your running figure. “~~~~~~~~~~~~~! Come back here!” He yelled but you were already inside the bathroom.

Your grandmother entered your room and saw Seyong jumping up and down, groping his aching nuts. She looked at him and heard your loud laughter inside the bathroom.

“That must’ve hurt a lot.”

Seyong’s eyes widened. “Halmoni!”

Chuckling, your grandmother went out of your room. Seyong glared at the bathroom door. “Yah! Get out of there now if you don’t want to open the shop late.”

“Omo!” You remembered that you are going to work today. You quickly washed your face, brushed your teeth and changed into something nice.

When you arrived at the shop, people started to fill the dine. You and Seyong pumped your fist together.

“Fighting!”

“Fighting!”

You put on your Pororo apron you got from Seyong during your birthday. You wiped your hands and started making foods.

“Haksaeng! We need more kimchi here!”

“Seyong oppa! Give us some water here!”

“Kiddo! Take our order now!”

“Wah! Their Tteokkbokki is really delicious!”

“Not like the other ones on the streets!”

Seyong entered the small kitchen. You looked at him, “What?”

He stole the knife from you and continued chopping the onions. “What are you doing?” “Whatelse? I’m taking over here.” He said, “So, you go and bring out their orders!”

You chuckled and pecked his cheeks. “Thanks, oppa!”

Seyong eyes widened and he stopped working on the onions. He touched his cheeks that were burning in flames. He was blushing.

“Ajhussi, here’s your order!” you gently placed the food on his table and smiled. “Aigoo~ you’re here!”

You looked at him. “Of course!” You bowed and smiled, “Enjoy your food!”

The old man chuckled and started digging out at the scrumptious food.

The bells that were hanged on the door chimed, signalling a new costumer entered. You turned around and bowed.

“Welcome, sir!” You looked up and froze.