Tteokbokki Love 7

Tteokbokki Love

 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YZ7kS2oAyxs

 

"Sajangnim, you don't want to eat lunch? Park Hoon showed his cute eyes through his glasses as he asked the busy person in front of him. "January 7, meeting with the Board of Directors. January 8, assembly meeting at Gold Resort." Myungsoo was scanning the schedule for the week. Park Hoon made a face knowing his President is ignoring him. "Ah, sajangnim?" He called once again. "I don't want to eat. Get out." Myungsoo plainly said without even looking at his secretary. Park Hoon scratched his head, "You should've answered earlier." He quietly mumbled. Myungsoo looked up at him with a glare, "What did you say?" "Aniyo. I said, ‘carry on with your work.’" Myungsoo nodded and motioned him to go out. Park Hoon nodded and ran out.

 

 

 

"Seyong-ah. Give that ajhussi a plate of Tteokbokki!" You popped your head inside the kitchen's door and smiled. Seyong nodded, "Coming!"

 

It was a busy day at your restaurant. Many people ate since it was a Holiday. (A/N: No, not really a holiday. Haha) You took your bag from the locker. "SEYONG, EUNJI, HUIJEE! I'll be back." You hollered as you went out of the restaurant. You went to malls to shop for some dresses for you and stopped by at World Hotel to give something to your friend.

 

The car stopped in front of the luxurious building. You stared at it with awe. "WOW! So big." You said and entered the building. You directly went to the Dining Hall where the restaurant is located. You saw Joo waving to you like a crazy girl. You waved back, "Nam Joooooo!" You squealed like a little girl and gave your friend a hug. She pulled back, "Silly. It's been a year." You nodded, "Yeah. How are you?" NamJoo giggled and told you to take a sit. You quickly followed. "So...when's your wedding?" You asked her, "I can't believe your marrying that Nam Woohyun!" Nam Joo playfully hit your arm. "What's wrong with Namu oppa?" You raised your hands up. "I didn't said anything."

 

"Thank you so much." Myungsoo held out his hands for a shake. The investor in front of him lightly chuckled in satisfaction and shook Myungsoo's hand. "You did a good job." He said, "We'll think about the investment but there is a big chance that we will approve of it." Myungsoo grinned, "Thank you!" He bowed as the investors walked away. Park Hoon elbowed Myungsoo and imitated the man earlier, "You did a great job." Myungsoo glared at him. "Wanna die?" "No." Heshook his head and followed Myungsoo.

 

You just got out from the toilet with your hands dripping wet. *How's Seyong and the two doing at the restaurant?* You thought and didn't saw a figure walking the same as your direction.

 

BAM!