Tteokbokki Love 3

Tteokbokki Love

 

 

“Welcome, sir!” You looked up and froze seeing a doll-like guy. He was so white and what he wears match his face.

He smiled, showing his white teeth. “Hi, I heard their Tteokkbokki here is delicious.”

You went back to your senses and chuckled a little. “Ah, de. Please take a sit, sir. I’ll be there in a second for your order!”

He smiled and went to look for a seat. You eyes followed every move of him.

You looked at him with awe. *He’s so handsome. I’m sure he came from a rich family.*

“Yah, ~~~~~~~~~~~!” Seyong yelled from the kitchen. You shook your head and continued with your work.

The guy from earlier raised his hands. You walked towards him, “Can I take your order now, sir?”

“Yes. I’ll just get one plate of Tteokkbokki.” He plainly said.

You bowed “Yes, sir. Please wait for a moment.” You said and walked away.

Myungjong blinked. His eyes caught your beauty. *She’s pretty.*

After a minute or two, his order was done. You took the plate with the tray and placed it on his table. You beamed, “Enjoy your food, sir!”

You were about to walk away but he grabbed your wrist. You looked down on him, “Do you need anything, sir?”

He glared at your apron and laughed as he let go of your wrist. “Ani. I just want to take a look at your apron. It seems like you like Pororo.”

You fervently nodded your head. “A lot.”

He laughed again and proceeded on eating. You beamed and walked away.

“Thank you for coming, sir!” You said.

“Thank you, pretty. I’m sure you’ll see me here again.” Myungjong chuckled and went out of the dine.

Myungjong took a stroll at the park and rubbed his tummy. “Ah! So full.”

“What's so good about being full? Aren’t you full of yourself?”

His eyebrows furrowed and he looked at his back, seeing his brother standing and arms folded.

Sweat starting to run down from Myungjong’s head. “Hyung.” He said in a low voice.

Myungsoo chuckled and took a step forward. “It’s been 4 years, Myungjong-ah.”

The younger sheepishly laughed, “Yeah, hyung. Isn’t it been that long?”

Myungsoo’s face turned into a straight one. “You’re gone for 4 years but you didn’t bother to call us? Aunt is so worried of you!”

Myungjong lowered his head. “Sorry, hyung.” He whispered, “You exactly know the reason why I left.”

“Myungjong! He was just a girl!”

“Right, hyung! He’s was just a girl. But the fact that we both like her and she chose you over me was too hard for me to accept.”

“Didn’t we talk about this?”

Myungjong looked at Myungsoo, “Sorry for bringing it up again, hyung.” “It’s okay.”

The older looked at Myungjong and chuckled. “It’s really been a long time. Welcome back to Korea, Myungjong.”

Myungsoo held out his hand. Myungjong shook it and hugged his brother. Myungsoo chuckled, “Aunt’s been dying to see you. Let’s go see her.”

Myungjong rubbed the back of his neck. “I should wear some bullet proof clothes first before I see her. We don’t really know if she brought a gun with her.”

The brothers laughed and went to their aunt’s home.

 

“Ah. So tired!” You stretched your arms and rested your head on the pillow.

The guy from ealier, came back on your mind. His milky white skin, his ridiculous height, his white teeth and his ginuine smile.

You face palmed yourself. “Why am I even thinking of him?” you said, “I don’t even know his name!”

“Who’s name?”

You jumped a bit, hearing Seyong’s voice. “You scared me.” “Uh-huh. So, who’s name?”

You shook your head and closed your eyes. “Nothing. No one. Don’t even ask. Sleep.”

Seyong made a face and lay on the mini bed on the floor. “Night, ~~~~~~~.”

Seyong didn’t hear any response but just heavy breathing. “Nice talking.” He sighed and drifted off to sleep.