Tteokbokki Love 5

Tteokbokki Love

 

Tteokbokki Love: Chapter 5

 


 

 

You and Seyong are locked up on your room, reading a magazine. It was a long day at work and your body was aching a lot. The room was filled by the smell of the mint pad that you placed on your shoulders.

Seyong leaned closer to you and sniffed. You leaned back, “What are you doing!?”

Seyong looked up to you. “How many pads did you put on your body? You smell bad.” He said and continued scanning the magazine.

You sniffed your large sized shirt and made a face. “I smell mint.”

“Oh! It’s World Hotel’s Kim Myungsoo!” Seyong gaped at the picture on the magazine. You stole it from him and looked at the picture also. “Wow. He’s handsome and he looks like the guy that’s eating on our restaurant!”

Seyong took the magazine you. “Ohohoho! They really do look alike.” He turned the next pages and it showed Myungsoo’s house. You looked at it with awe. “His house is soooo big! Does he have a girlfriend?” You looked at the red haired guy beside you.

He rolled the magazine and smacked your head. “We’re not close for me to know that.”

You rolled your eyes and pinched his arms as strong as you can. Seyong wacked your hands away and rubbed his arms. “Ouch!”

You pushed him off the bed. “Good night, Seyong.”

He chuckled and lay on his bed. “Good night, too, ~~~~~~~~~.”

 

Myungsoo and Myungjong laughed when their aunt said something funny. “Aunty, you could be funny sometimes!” Myungjong complimented.

Myungsoo ate a piece of his steak, “But she is always scary.”

Chairman Kim Kyungji – The owner of Kim World Group; Myungsoo and Myungjong’s aunt and guardian – glared at Myungsoo. “How can I be not scary when you boys are so naughty?”

Myungjong looked at his aunt, “Omo, aunty. I’m not naughty, you know that!”

“Right. I wonder how Bomi is doing now in Paris.” Their aunt suddenly said which caused the two boys to look at each other awkwardly.

Myungjong chuckled, “I don’t know?” he said, “I haven-“

He was cut by the sudden ringing of Myungsoo’s phone. Myungsoo took out his phone and bowed, “I’m sorry. I’ll go get the call first.”

His aunt nodded. “Araso.”

Myungsoo went out of the room and answered the call. “Park Hoon?”

“Sajangnim! It’s good news!” Park Hoon beamed.

“Wae!? Are you getting married?” Myungsoo sarcastically asked. Park Hoon laughed. “I don’t even have a girlfriend, sajangnim!” He said, “Chin Liu Enterprises approved our project!”

Myungsoo’s eyes widened. “That fast!? Wow! I never knew they would approve of it.” He said, “Tell Manager Park we’ll talk about it tomorrow morning.”

“De!” Park Hoon stated. “Araso.” Myungsoo hung up and went back inside. He was in the state of not eating already. He’s a bit nervous that his aunt will bring up Bomi again.

He bowed and took his sweater, “Aunt. I’m going now, I’m kind of busy.”

Myungjong snickered. “Busy? With your girl, hyung?”

Chairman Kim slapped Myungjong on his arms. Myungjong laughed, “I was just kidding, hyung. Take care!”

Myungsoo nodded. “Araso.” He said and went out to go home.

Myungjong looked at his aunt. “See what you did? You brought up Bomi and now hyung’s upset.” He made a face and his aunt glared at him.

“Whose fault is it? Not mine, not your hyung’s, but yours.”

Myungjong looked down and poked his food with his fork. “You don’t need to remind me this. I got over her now, aunt.”

“Your hyung got over her also!” Chairman Kim exclaimed.

Myungjong playfully glared at her with a mischievous smile. “Then why did you bring Bomi up?”

Her aunt became speechless. “I-I don’t even kn-know.” She stuttered, “I just want a good topic.”

“Tsk. Bomi is not a good topic. Let’s continue eating, aunty.”