Tteokbokki Love 10

Tteokbokki Love

 

 

“~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!”

You were busy servicing the costumers when a familiar voice called you. You gently placed the orders at the table, smiled at the customers and looked around.

Myungjong was fervently waving his hands at you. You chuckled and waved back. He walked towards you. “Hi, Pororo girl!”

You crinkled your nose at the nickname but chuckled. “I have a name, Myungjong. It’s ~~~~~~~~~~, not Pororo girl.”

Myungjong playfully pushed your shoulders. “But I like it better when I call you Pororo girl.” You chuckled, “Araso.”

He looked at you, “Wanna go out for some coffee?”

You shrugged and looked at the people eating. “I don’t kno-“ “Come on! It’s just for a minute. I’ll bring you back right away!”

“Araso.” You nodded, “Let me just get my jacket.” Myungjong smiled. “I’ll be waiting outside, okay?” “Yep!”

You took the apron off of you and wore your jacket. Seyong saw you and raised an eyebrow, “Where are you going?” He folded his arms. You looked at him. “I’m going out for a coffee with a- uhhhh, friend?” You unsurely said. You don’t know what to call Myungjong. You can’t say ‘stranger’ since you know Seyong won’t let you go. You passed by Seyong. “I’ll be back soon!”

Seyong rolled his eyes. “You better be!”

 

“I thought we’re off for a coffee?” You said and looked at the restaurant in front of you. “Why are we here?”
 Myungjong just shrugged. “It’s almost lunch time, we should eat!” You looked at him and chuckled, “This kid…jinjja.” You mumbled. He heard it and pouted. “Who are you calling a kid?”

“You.” You said and pushed the doors and entered the restaurant.

The both of you sat on the corner where you can see people passing by and the busy main street of Kangnam. “Wow~” You said in awe.

Myungjong softened and looked at you while you draw random things on the window. *She’s adorable.*

 

After the lunch, Myungjong took you back to the Tteokbokki Shop. You waved, “Thanks for the lunch! It was really nice spending time with you.”

He smiled and ruffled your hair. “Hoper we have lunch again together.”

You nodded and headed in. The last word made you jump for joy.

“Togetherrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!”