Tteobokki Love 8

Tteokbokki Love

 

 

BAM!

 

You just bumped into someone's chest. A guy's chest and unintentionally wiped your wet hands on his clothes. You bowed several times for apologies. "Oh, I'm really sorry!" You sincerely said, "I wasn't looking on my way."

 

The guy you just bumped to, scowled. "That's why, next time, you should watch where you are going."

 

His voice sounded cold and rude so you looked up just to be surprised of who he is. You gulped, *Ohmo, I just bumped into Kim Myungsoo.*

 

Myungsoo was about to insult you since his tuxedo was now wet, but he saw your bambi eyes when you looked up at him. He denies it or not, his heart skipped a beat. It was a long time, very long time that he hasn't felt that way. Myungsoo shrugged it, thinking maybe he was just lacking water.

 

He cleared his throat and tries speaking but nothing came out of his mouth. You curiously tilted your head and looked at him. "Are you okay?" You asked with a very soft voice. "I'm really sorry again. Excuse me."

 

You looked at him once again and shook your head. *He must be crazy.* You walked through him and went back to Namjoo, leaving Myungsoo frozen.

 

"SAJANGNIM!" Park Hoon yelled. He came back to his own senses and shook his head. "What the hell happened?" He mumbled. Park Hoon stood beside him and leaned in, "Happened what, sajangnim?" Myungsoo looked at his secretary and walked away. Park Hoon scratched his head. "He really likes walking away."

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"JINJJA!?" Seyong exclaimed when you told him you bumped into World Hotel's president. You nodded. Seyong playfullyhit your arms with a pillow. You glared at him, "Wanna die?"

 

He layed down beside you on your bed and laughed. "Myungsoo-ssi will fall for you....head over heels."

 

Rolling your eyes, you pushed him off the bed. Seyong laughed. "YOU MUST BE CRAZY." You told him and wrapped yourself with the bedsheets.