party

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

class ended. wonpil was about to get up and pack his things so he could go home and get a good sleep when he suddenly felt a tap on his shoulder. turning around, he came face to face with the love of his life aka dowoon.

okay wonpil, stay calm stay calm. be cool, don't let him know that you're interested in him. don't do anything stupid and embarrass yourself. he internally told himself.

"hey wonpil." dowoon said, flashing him a small smile.

oh my godー he's smiling at me! i think i'm going to hyperventilate-

"hello? earth to wonpil?" a hand waving right in front of his face snapped wonpil out of his thought.

"huh? you were saying?" he questioned, his mouth opened wide and a dumbfounded expression plastered on his face.

dowoon chuckled. (and wonpil swore it was the most beautiful sound he has ever heard in his entire life, but luckily he was smart enough to not say that out loud.)

"you space out a lot, don't you? or were you daydreaming?"

wonpil flushed and awkwardly looked away.

"i'm kidding, i'm kidding. anyway about the party at sungjin hyung's place tonight, are you coming?" dowoon asked. as his mind processed the question, his eyes widened in realization.

oh crap sungjin's party is tonight! how could i forget!

however, before he could panic and embarrass himself in front of his long-time crush, wonpil pulled himself together and answered.

"oh yeah, the party. of course, i'm coming! ain't one to say no to parties, though i'll have to endure junhyeok hyung and sungjin hyung flirting the whole time." he responded, making a face at the end.

"i agree. they need to stop denying the fact that they like each other and just get together already." he pointed out.

wonpil nodded at his words.

"i know right. petition for them to stop flirting with each other, it's gross." he grimaced. dowoon chuckled again.

putting his hands in his pockets, the brunette gave him a bright smile.

wonpil turned red for the nth time that day.

"alright, i'll see you later tonight then?"

too flustered to say anything, he just nodded and waved the other a goodbye.