sunflower

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

"why do you have to be so attractive?"

dowoon's eyes widened, "excuse me?"

wonpil's eyebrows furrowed even more,

"don't you "excuse me" me. you know it, don't you? you know yourself that you're attractive and you flaunt it in every way possible. you're trying to make me fall for you more and more, aren't you?"

to say that dowoon was surprised would be an understatement. it was unbelievable. wonpil, that cute little sunflower from his music class, liked him. he found him attractive. once his mind successfully processed the information, dowoon's lips curled into a wide grin.

it was no secret (between him and sungjin, at least) that he harbored a huge crush on the shorter. ever since he saw wonpil feeding the stray kitten at the back of their campus, dowoon's heart has been going badump-badump whenever his radar caught the signal of the said boy.

back to reality, dowoon watched as wonpil's eyebrows slowly stopped furrowing before going back to their original states. it was silent as he observed the drunk boy in adoration.

without realizing, he mindlessly leaned closer until his face and wonpil's was barely a few inches apart. dowoon couldn't help but smile due to their close proximity.

however, his smile turned into a look of surprise when wonpil's eyes suddenly opened, staring right back at him.

"what-- yawn-- are you-- yawn-- doing?"

the questioned boy's mouth opened as he struggled to find an excuse but wonpil beat him to it.

"come-- yawn-- closer."

dowoon knew he should've turned away and backed off, but something inside him insisted on gradually leaning closer and closer.

all of a sudden, his head was grabbed and wonpil pulled their faces even closer than they already were. by this point, their noses were already touching. wonpil was sleepily looking at him, his lips jutted out as if waiting to be kissed.

dowoon thought the other boy looked adorable like that.

taking advantage of the other's sleepy state, dowoon was about to close the distance between their lips when the other boy's hot breath hit his cheek. in confusion, his gaze traveled from the shorter's lips to his eyes, and that's when realization hit; wonpil fell asleep, right when they were about to kiss.

he leaned back in quietly. one would say that he's disappointed, but dowoon begged to differ. rather than being disappointed, he found the whole situation rather amusing.

wonpil was now sleeping soundly, letting out soft snores once in awhile and dowoon bit back a chuckle.

"you do it on purpose, too," he said softly. "you know yourself that you're cute and you flaunt it in every way possible. you're trying to make me like for you more and more."

he smiled in contentment at wonpil sleeping face.

not that i'm complaining, though.