aesthetic

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

wonpil woke up the next day at sungjin's balcony with an intense headache and irritating hangover, a gray jacket draped his body. yawning, he stretched his arms sleepily and was about to get up when a certain figure sitting across from him caught his attention.

his eyes went as wide as a saucer once his mind registered that the said person was dowoon, his love interest.

he blinked twice after a few second before settling on staring at the other's face. at such close proximity, he was able to see how long dowoon's eyelashes were and how nice they complemented his whole features.

wonpil thought dowoon was very aesthetically pleasing to look at.

his eyes trailed down to the other boy's lips and at that moment, wonpil found himself wondering how that pair of plump softness would feel brushing against his own. his cheeks reddened just at the mere thought of it.

ashamed of himself, he quickly shook his head and proceeded to get up, causing the jacket to fall to the floor underneath him.

wonpil bent down and picked it up. he held it in his hand and looked at it in confusion.

"i wonder whose jacket it is." he mumbled in curiosity.

shrugging, he said, "never mind. i'll just wash it and ask sungjin later."

with that, he turned to glance for the last time at dowoon's direction and one-sidedly bid the sleeping boy a goodbye;

"see you later, my favorite kind of aesthetic." he muttered and left.

unbeknownst to him, dowoon wasn't really sleeping at the time and a smile appeared on his face.

---

dowoon you sneaky ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)