whose

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

"i'm telling you, junhyeok hyung, i must have done something last night! something terribly embarrassing and i can't even remember what i did!" wonpil whined into the phone.

he could hear junhyeok sighing on the other line.

"we have established that fact for about a thousand times now, wonpil. i swear to god if i hear it one more time, i'm going to hang up."

wonpil pouted and continued whining,

"but hyung! what should i do? do i just act like nothing happened? or do go up to him and straight up ask if i did something highly embarrassing last night? oh my godー i don't know what to do, hyung! help me!" he rambled on.

on the other line, junhyeok shook his head in exasperation.

"look, wonpil, you need to learn to observe. don't do anything reckless yet and observe his reaction."

wonpil rolled his eyes.

"you're no help."

junhyeok snorted. "well i'm sorry to disappoint you."

"i'm going to call sungjin hyung and ask if he knows whose jacket it is, bye hyung!"

"you what? wait! sungjin is right here, talk to him!"

a grin made its way onto wonpil's face.

"you guys are together? what are you doing?" he asked teasingly.

recognizing the teasing tone in the younger's voice, junhyeok retorted.

"i swear to god, wonpil, i will you up." 

the latter chuckled at his rage, "yeah sure whatever, now let me talk to your boyfriend and get it over with."

the line went quiet for a few seconds before sungjin's voice spoke through the phone.

"hey wonpil, what's up?"

the both of them could hear junhyeok yelling "he isn't my boyfriend" in the background and sungjin snickered before replying with a "at least not yet".

"long story short, after being dead drunk at your party, i woke up with a jacket draped over me and i still haven't figured out whose it is. do you have any idea?" wonpil asked.

"how does it look like?"

wonpil examined the material.

"blue denim with three stars studded on the pocket."

"blue denim with three stars studded on the pocket. hmm let me think." sungjin repeated after him. then it was like a light bulb was suddenly turnt on in his head and he spoke enthusiastically into the phone,

"oh i know whose jacket it is!"

the younger was starting to feel uneasy and he asked, unsure. he didn't like where this is going.

"whose it is?"

"it's dowoon's jacket!"

wonpil wanted to bang his forehead against the desk.