bleach

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

despite what he originally intended to do, wonpil didn't get to bring the jacket to school later that day.

not because he didn't want to, but because he didn't have the guts to.

which is why he's now sitting on the couch at five and a half in the evening, his face sour with worry about how he should return the jacket to its rightful owner who just happened to be yoon dowoon. how utterly convenient.

meanwhile, the jacket rested on his coffee table next to a cup of hot chocolate he just made. wonpil sighed in discomfort and decided to turn the tv on to distract himself. grabbing the remote, he randomly through through the channels in boredom.

with his eyes glued to the screen, wonpil reached out and grabbed his cup of hot chocolate from the coffee table, only to clumsily knocked it over instead, making the liquid spill everywhere.

his mouth fell open in shock. frozen in his seat, wonpil watched as the dark liquid slowly sipped through the fabric.

panicking, he swiftly picked the shirt up from the mess on the table. he let out a shriek as one of the sleeves of the jacket which was once blue was stained with chocolate, thus, turning it dark brown instead.

"oh my god," he muttered before getting up from the couch and sprinting towards the bathroom, one hand tightly gripping the jacket.

he bent down and opened the cupboard, rummaging through it for a bottle of detergent and another one of clorox he bought the other day.

wonpil internally pumped his fist in victory before rushing to the kitchen where his washing machine was.

he poured half a cup of the detergent into the water then filled the bleach dispenser to maximum fill line with clorox before finally tossing the jacket into the machine.

he pressed the "on" button and let out a sigh in relief as the machine started.

"oh well, might as well get started with dinner."

an hour later he checked back at the machine and to his joy, it was done washing. he opened the lid and grabbed the jacket, pulling it out.

however, his joy was short-lived once he took a look at the jacket in his hand. the shirt was now in a lighter shade of blue, it wasn't that bad but definitely was noticeable.

what's bad was the fact that there were greige-white bleach spots all over his crush's dowoon's once perfectly blue denim jacket. what the .

"i am royally screwed."

 

---

my lazy finally managed to come up with a chapter yes + i had to google how to use washing machine and pretty much everything about doing the laundry bcs heck i know nothing about it