surprise

heart eyes | dopil ★♡

dowoon shook his head at the scene in front him.

sungjin was out cold with junhyeok clinging onto him while their other friends were all over the place.

he looked around and his eyes spotted a familiar figure walking shakily towards the balcony.

out of curiosity, he followed suit. the person walked not-so-straightly towards the balcony of sungjin's place. stopping by the railing, he stood for awhile before eventually sliding down and leaning against it. pulling his knees against his chest, the person buried his face into the palms of his hands and curled himself into a ball.

as he finally caught up to him, dowoon realized that the person was wonpil, a friend of sungjin's whom he shared a class with.

he sat down next to the drunk boy on the floor.

a small smile made its way to his face as wonpil hiccuped.

"mhmm......." the latter unconsciously muttered.

"are you okay?" dowoon asked.

wonpil faintly shook his head and answered with his eyes still closed, "ah- no, i'm dizzy."

shifting a little into a more comfortable position, he suddenly opened his eyes and stared right at dowoon, his finger pointing at him.

"come on, sit like this. sit like i do, it feels nice." he softly muttered.

dowoon raised his eyebrow in amusement and did as he's told.

the other boy nodded, smiled in satisfaction and closed his eyes once again.

"i'm so so so dizzyyyyyyyyyyyyyy," he whined.

it was silent as dowoon observed his actions.

wonpil yawned then sleepily spoke, "hey you,"

"hmm?"

his eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.

"why do you have to be so attractive?"