09. Littel Magician ( END )

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After riding rollacoasters one after one, Baekhyun finally stopped. And here I am, in a rusty, old and what seemed like an abandoned part of the amusement park. The merry-go-around was full of dust and pieces of glass and dirts were scattered everywhere. The place was in a mess. The colours on the gigantic ferris wheel had ran out. The small empty stalls with full of dusts that were once filled with games and prized for players to be won. Abandoned part of the park huh? 

 

" Seul Min, do you remember?" 

 

" What happened here... You told me to become a magician with you when we grow up together. And the best part is that you showed me a magic show! Back them I'm really amazed by your magic but now when I look back, I would say it's a really lame magic," Baekhyun chuckled as he put both of his hands in his pocket since it was chilling out there. 

 

" You took out a fake flower made out of coloured papers and then you said, ' This will be Seul Min's greatest and most amazing magic and will only be seen by my best friend, Baekhyun!" He said sarcastically as his mocked me with him making ugly face. Without second thoughts, I just smacked the back of his head.

 

" Continue with the story sir," I gave him my biggest smile ever.

 

" Ahem...okay. Then you told me close my eyes and blow on your hand with the flower inside. Because I was peeking, I saw you secretly put the flower inside you pocket and tada~ ' It disappeared!' You shouted. I didn't say anything about seeing everything because the little Seul Min sure is one of the kind that can't be considered as a girl with such rough habits, behaviours and actions. But what you really did shocked me was you told me to close my eyes again and when I opened my eyes, I couldn't believe my eyes." 

 

" What did I do...?" It sounds weird, asking somebody what I did in the past...weird but it was all part of getting back my memories isn't it?

 

" You clasped your hand together and when you opened your hands, small pieces of paper came flying out and before I knew, you were running away when my attention was on those little paper." 

 

" Hey! Wasn't that the magic trick that you did at your perf

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter