06. Memories

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sun rises up and greeted me. Adjusting my eyes to the bright light, I slowly opened my eyes and to found myself in an unfamiliar room. I tried recalled back what happened. Oh, I was staying Baekhyun's apartment I guess. I got out from the bed when something caught my eye. There, at the corner of the room, was a teddy bear with a blue ribbon on its neck. Where...where did I see that before...? I can't seem to remember but I know I've seen that bear somewhere before. 
 

 

" Stop thinking urgh Seul Min," I mumbled to myself. There's no use in pushing myself. What will I gain after remembering where I've seen that bear? I gain nothing so might as well don't care so much about a teddy bear.
 

" You, Kang Seul Min, gave me. Don't you remember?" He asked. 

 

What's all this? What in the world was happening? I can't understand... Why are these things happening? Questions popped up coming one after one. But there was no one who can answer me. Expect for one, I look at him, confusion, frustration were all shown in my eyes when I was staring. 

 

" What, is really happening?" I asked, breathing heavily.

 

" Seul Min! Seul Min! Wake up!!" a voice shouted. 

 

Huff, puff. My chest went up and down and my breathing could be heard. I opened my eyes out wide in shocked and saw Baekhyun beside me, looking worried. 


" Calm down and breath properly, calm down," he carrassed my back as he calmed me down and slowly my breathing went back to normal. 

 

" Having nightmare again didn't you?" then I notice the sparkle in his eyes. The eyes where they show how worried they were, fear, fear of losing someone. I frowned. Just who is this Baekhyun who knows so much about me. I don't remember knowing him. Then I suddenly remembered the dream that I was dreaming a few minutes ago. I looked beside and really found a teddy bear at the corner, with a blue ribbon. 

 

" That teddy bear, belongs to who?" I mumbled,  not looking away from the teddy bear. I stared, hoping to remember something but nothing was in my head. My mind was just like a piece of blank, nothing. 

 

" Seul Min," Baekhyun called and I turned to look at him.

 

" Choose one," his hands were each holding onto a poker card. 

 

" Decide how you want this whole go. Everything is now in your hands." He stare deep inside me and I had a weird feeling. Why do I feel like this person is so familiar yet I didn't know anything about him. This scene was familiar too. This scene, where...? I took the card that was in Baekhyun's left hand.

 


And a nostalgic peice of memory appeared in front of me. There was a little boy and a girl looked like they were in their 7 or 8 years old. Their face were blurred so I can't really see their face clearly.

 

" _______ Choose one," The little girl said, a poker card in each hands.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter