04. Hurt feelings

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Excuse me...?" I called out. 

 

The guy with his hood on stood there without turning back. 

 

" Are you perharps, B-Baekhyun...? " I stuttered and slowly walked towards him.

 

" I suggest you not to come any closer," 

 

" Because if you do," I stopped. 

 

" I won't turn around," and he turned around.

 

It was somehow amazing that two of us were in a cafe now, having a drink. 

 

" So, who's this Baekhyun guy?" The hoodie guy asked. 

 

" He's the world's- " I closed my mouth immediately. Phew, I almost said out his identity. 

 

" Ermmm, he's...he's my friend and he kinda look like you," I simply said though Baekhyun did not look like him at all. Only the back looked alike. I really hate lying but I didn't had any choice. He wasn't my friend at all. 

 

" Kang Seul Min. 17 years old. NamYong High School. Lives at Gangwan Street. Loves magic since little. Allergies to tomatoes. Family is one of top 10 richest in world. Sora is the only friend. Went to Deoron's magic show seven times." he said everything in one breath and ended with a smile while looking at me. And that's when I started looking closer at his face features. He had milky white skin. Thin eye browns. Small little cute eyes. Thicn lips. 

 

I noticed he was wearing supreme hoodie, a famous brand and nike shoes with addidas sweater pants. And a PIGALLE cap. 

 

" You came from a rich family too? " I asked after noticing all the famous brand items he was wearing.

 

" No, I'm not like you," He said and I frowned. Now what's wrong with him when I just asked him a question. 

 

" No offence but my family was once poor. We had nothing. But I studied hard, worked hard, get into good schools, scholarships, got a really good job and earn lots of money. You can say this was just all because of my hardwork. You people just born with tons of money flying around and take things for granted. The rich. They just think they're the best and couldn't even bear to think of others! I'm really pity them since they can't live a decent life. If you tell me the way you're living now is decent, I swear I would freaking throw on my face! You rich people, I hate- " 

 

Before he could finish talking, he suddenly stopped and touched his ears. 

" Okay, got it," he murmured softly.

 

" I'm s- Omg, are you crying...?" the guy looked worriedly at me. I touched my eyes and realised there were tears. I wiped them away and stared at him. My fire was burning and I felt anytime I would explode.


" Just go away before I explode," I said coldly while looking at him.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter