08. Let's go

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

" Hey Seul Min," Baekhyun took a seat in front of me. 

 

" Hey," I waved. 

 

" So...where's this place? I never came to this cafe before," I said as I looked around. It looked like a new cafe but nobody was insdie the cafe except for me and Baekhyun.

 

" Before that, let's go order something to drink or eat?" he asked as both us got out of our seats and went to order.

 

" Hello, what would you like to order?" A familiar face appreared in front of me. 

 

" Hey! Aren't you the hoodie guy?" I asked, pointing to him, amazed at how we met after that day.

 

" Y-yeah," he scratched his head in embarrassment and I caught his eyes taking a secret glance at Baekhyun.

 

" You guys know each other?" I look back and forth between them.

 

" Seul Min, just order and I'll tell you everything alright," he smiled sheepishly and pushed the menu into my face. After ordering, we went back to our seats and Baekhyun started telling me what I wanted to know. 

 

So that hoodie guy's name is Hoshi. And he's been Baekhyun friend since last four years. Baekhyun started his career as a magician the year before and Hoshi still stayed with Baekhyun. I wonder why.

 

" If you're wondering why Hoshi stayed with me until now, well his family went brankrupt after an incident and Hoshi couldn't find a job and that time when I met Hoshi, I was still a street peformer. The 3rd time I've performed on the same street, I became friends with Hoshi. Actually he was the one who approached me first, would you like to listen to the whole-" I immediately cut Baekhyun off. 

 

" No thanks, just tell the main points will do, I don't want to know what you guys went through to become friends, just get straight to the point," I said everything in one go.

 

" Okay, then-" Baekhyun was about to continue but got cut off by Hoshi this time.

 

" Let me say! Let me say!!" He jumped like a kid. I smiled at how cheerful his was.

 

" Sooooooo, I'm Baekhyun's assistant and manager. Although I'm not as pro as Baekhyun, I can do a few tricks too but I'm not interested in being a magician so yeah I'm in charge of setting up dates for his performance and buying airplane tickets, thinking which country to go and many many more. But the most important thing is, of course I helped in finding you too! Though it was really tiring but I seriously went through the whole list of people who bought tickets for HIS c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter