01. Do you?

Do you believe in magic?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Magic. I love magic since I was little. Magic makes the impossible to possible. Isn't that amazing? I walked endlessly around my neighbourhood to find myself thinking about deep thoughts. Huge bungalows, no bumpy roads, expensive cars. I can have whatever I wanted since my family had the money. What I wanted, what I desire, my parents would give me. But money can't buy everytthing, can they?

 

I, Kang Seul Min, wanted happiness. I wanted happiness. And that's one thing that they couldn't give me.

 

" Now, let the show begin!" The annoucer annouced and so the magic began.The curtains drew away and a table could be seen in the middle of the stage. A cage with a bird inside.

 

" Ladies and Gentlemen, welcome to Deoron Magic Show! Let me introduce myself," the magician appeared from nowhere and walked towards the middle of the stage. 

 

" My name is Deoron, nice to meet all of you here," he flashed a wide smile and the audience cheered loudly. 

 

" Now, shall we begin the real show?" He raised his left hand with something in his hand. He let go and a piece of big clothing just came rolling down. Just enough to cover his whole body. And just in a split of second, he vanished into thin air. I chuckled. Deoron, always starts his shows like that. The audience awed in amusment.

 

No, I don't know him. I'm just a big fan of his. Deoron is one of the most famous magician in the world. He does wonderful magic shows and not to say so, he's handsome too. Nobody really knew who he was. Nobody knew where he lives, where he came from, what nationality, how old is he neither did they know whether Deoron is his real name. Deoron is one of the few magician that don't reveal information about themselves. I don't know why but I guess they had their own reasons.

 

People at least wanted to know which nationality is he but nobody could figure that out. He always go around the world, holding magic shows. He held magic shows at lots of countries. He held magic shows at America, Europe, Germany, Itali, Japan, Korea, China and lots more. And almost during every single show, he would speak different lauguages. When he holds magic show at a specific country, he would speak that specific language. Not all but most language he could speak really fluently. That's why nobody knew which country he came from. He's just like a mysterious guy. Some rumour said that's magic too. But who knows? He might just be a really smart guy and stayed up all night to learn languages. 

 

After tons of magic shows he showed and some time interacting with the audience, the show finally ended. It seems like it was just 8pm but when the show ended, it was already 10.15pm, bringing back reality. Time do pas

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter