Patient Love (MiHyun)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  Myoui Mina also know as the Vice President of the Student body, was one who never really liked attention.Today was the day she was going to step down from her role passing on to the next batch. It was a relief for her as she was able to lead a more private life thereafter. Despite many confessions made by girls in the school that she kindly rejected, they still continue to follow her around school. Mina herself had her group of friends of course, that were there for her both at her highest and her lowest. Momo, Sana, Chaeng and Tzuyu , are Mina's Close friends and they too are stepping down from the council alongside Mina. 
Walking down the Aisle as a ceremonial tradition once the Student Council Investiture was announced to be handed over, the school gave them Congratulatory cheers for all they have done for the school.

"Now, Let's proceed with welcoming the next batch of Student Counsellors into the Grand Hall!" the Emcee announced. After announcing some of the roles, it was left down to the EXCO team.

"For the EXCO team, we have...... drum rolls please! Im Nayeon, The new Treasurer of the Student Council! Yoo Jeongyeon, the New Secretary !" then came the moment the whole crowd was waiting for ,"And.... our up and coming Vice president.. KIM DAHYUN! and Congratulations we have the New President of the student body, PARK JIHYO!" . The crowd roared in Unison. Mina and her batch mates were standing at the back of the hall watching the ceremony proceedings. One certain person caught Mina's Eyes, the pale skinned girl.
"Momo, what is the new Vice President name?" ask Mina

"Kim Dahyun! Why'd you ask?"

"Oh? I have never seen her before heh..."

"What??? Mina she's the school Most prized possession for our sports. She tops the nation for Archery, and she has really good aesthetic talents too like Rapping, Singing and dancing. Not to mention she plays the piano every break time at the School hall all by herself."

Mina then nod to show that know she got the jist fact about this Kim Dahyun, wondering how could she not have noticed her.
She was then snapped out of her thoughts, "Miss Mina, I know you have stepped down. However, I have got one task for you, that is to guide the new Vice President as you have done this before. The others will be guiding those roles they have done too. This is Dahyun, well I leave you two to talk." said the teacher-in-charge.

"The ceremony ended already??" Mina thought to herself, not realising that it has already ended. "Hi!" greeted Dahyun.

"H-Hello, I am Mina."

"Haha yeah I know, do guide me in the future!"

Mina just smiled at her, and quickly excused herself. She wasn't too sure why was her heart beating at such an insane pace. "Mina ah , are you alright?? " asked Chaeng asked.

"Yeah it's the first time we have ever seen your face this red oh dear" said Sana laughing at a flushed Mina.

Mina then took a glance at Dahyun, "Thank God she isn't looking." Mina said to herself with a sigh of relief.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A few months have passed since the investiture, both the previous and current batch of counsellors grew closer as time went by. During their breaks, Dahyun joined them for lunch instead of her usual Piano alone time. She found herself to be happier there, despite being able to meet Mina three times a week for one to one sessions Mina really lived to the name "Ice Queen". Dahyun has been crushing on Mina eversince she first saw Mina during Morning Assembly. She'd announce on the week's programme infront of the school, which gave Dahyun the chance to look at Mina's features but not too close enough. So she worked hard not only in Archery but in Her leadership role too. Instead of Mina, it was now her turn to give announcements every morning. She wonders how can she warm the Ice Queen, in fact Dahyun has already warmed the Ice queen's heart but Mina decided to keep it cool infront Of Dayhun. "Sooooo who are you girls gonna bring to School Appreciation Night as a prom date?" asked Tzuyu

"Hmm, Nayeon and I are already planning to go together" said Jeongyeon 

"Chaeng You're mine!" Tzuyu says as she grabs Chaeyoung's hand

"Well I'll go with Mina and Momo! Well Ice Queen here definitely wont want to get a date to the prom. So we'll go as a trio" said Sana

"Seems like we're going together Dubu!" Jihyo said.

Little did everyone knew, both Dahyun and Mina wanted to ask each other out for prom but neither of them wanted to take the first step. Meanwhile, Dahyun went for Archery Practice everyday, not meeting Mina trying to get her off her mind. She didnt want to keep her hopes too high, and she knew very well that girls who confessed to her got rejected nicely. So she decided to focus on training instead, for the upcoming National High School Archery Competition that was coming. Everyone in the group knew about it, so they decided to let Dahyun Go back to her routine so as to focus on her competition. While Dahyun said to get her dress on her own, the other girls went for Dress Shopping together. 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Mina was craving to see Dahyun, but she really didnt want to take the first step so at times she'd give excuses after school to watch Dahyun Practicing her shots from A far. She was amazed at how poise Dahyun's posture was and accurate her shots were. She was so drawn by Dahyun's charisma, she was sure that she has fallen head over heels for her.

"Mina? What are you doing here?" a familiar voice brought Mina to her senses. "Damn It... Busted." Mina said to herself. 

"U-Um Was just walking to the bus stop, then I saw you here at the field practicing."

"Oh... I was just about to pack my stuff, go for a quick shower and go home."

"S-sure, go ahead ! I'm about to go too See Y-" Mina then got interrupted by Dahyun's request.

"Stay with me will ya? I-I mean wait for me is it alright? I dont feel too safe now adays when I go home." Dahyun knew clearly she had to make up an excuse in order for her to get some Mina time, she too missed her and it has been a hell of a rollercoaster for her trying to forget Mina. She just cant seem to forget about her.

Mina then Nodded her head and followed Dahyun to the locker & shower room. Dahyun grabbed her stuff and headed to the shower room to wash up. Mina just sat at the bench infront of Dahyun's Locker. She decided to take a short nap while waiting for Dahyun.  "Time for me to change , will be done soon Mina-ri!". That woke up Mina up, to Dahyun standing infront of her locker in just a towel wrapped around her head , along with her undergarments rummaging her duffel bag for her clothes. Mina then felt heat rush through her cheeks, she quickly turn herself to backface Dahyun. "Oh Mina you are awake?" 

"Y-yeah........." Mina said.

"Silly you, it's ok we're all girls right."

"Mhmm.. Um i'll just go and wait for you outside" As Mina stood up and walked towards the exit, Dahyun wanted to grab Mina's hand an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter