Serenade me (DahMo)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter



 

A/N: Back with another chapter of Dahyun’s Oneshots! This time round I’m writing it for a friend, @OnceTwinkle, whom had a plot that she wanted someone to help write. Hope it isn’t too bad!

It was another year in college, the sun shone brightly on a certain Dubu kissing her beautiful skin as she walked to class. Her friends Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon were the closest to her, they always go by the motto “We’ve got your back!”.


As they took their seat in the lecture hall, Jeongyeon noticed somebody. Dahyun felt a nudge, and turned to look at Jeongyeon. “Look who’s Princess Hirai is here?” Jeongyeon chimed to Dahyun.

“Keep it down dude! She might hear you..” Dahyun said almost close to a whisper.

“Okay, but first you got to get rid of that Tomato filter from your face.” Jeongyeon said laughing.

Dahyun eyes followed Momo as she walked up the steps to her seat which was just a row infront of her. Breathe… GAH Hirai why did you have to sit infront of me..Dahyun was brought to her senses when the lecturer cleared his throat, “Alright now please look at the sheet I have given to all of you on your table.". Dahyun's eyes were wide opened, Pair Work?!  

"CHAEYOUNG BE MY PARTNER" Jeongyeon stretched over Dahyun to Chaeyoung, startling her. 

"WHAT ABOUT ME?" Dahyun looked over at Jeongyeon in disbelief. However, before Jeongyeon could answer, someone unexpected answered Dahyun's question. 

"I don't have a partner either... would you like to be partners?", said the blonde.

Dahyun blinked once, twice, This is a dream right? Okay... let me try slapping myself. Jeongyeon, Chaeyoung and Momo looked at her confused, This is REAL. "Okay.".

"Alright, cool!", Momo said with glee turning front after. Dahyun then looked at Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung with wides eyes, while both of them looked at her with a grin. 

======
*After 2 months*

"So if we place this wire here, it would lead to-" Dahyun was focused on fixing the circuit board for their pair work, but got distracted by Momo's intense stare on her. No no... can't be. 

"Hmm? Why did you stop? I find you talking to yourself cute." Momo said as if it was not going to make Dahyun's heart explode. "Carry on, as you were saying? I'm writing down notes too you know".

"Alright class, due date for this project will be next week. Finish up whatever you can, and do remember to revise on your Physics as we'll be having a class test next week. Lecture dismissed." said Professor Jin. 

Dahyun was packing her stuff when Momo called her, "Wanna come over to my house tonight? We could finish this up since we're 90% done with our project. Well if you can't-"

"Sure, I'll just inform my parents, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung. Give me a minute!" Dahyun agreed, then proceeded to texting. "Let's go!~" Dahyun said with her usual dorkiness.

Dahyun and Momo were talking about the Clubs they were in, Dahyun was not too surprised because she knew most of Momo's information. No I'm not a stalker, I just notice stuff okay. Momo is in the Aesthetics club, were they play instruments, dance and sing. Meanwhile, Momo was surprised to hear that Dahyun's in the Archery club. "Wow I admire you for your charisma as an archer Dubs.", Dubs? I-is that my.. nickname? Well CUTE . 

"Thank you, and you too. I've watched you danced many times to boy groups. VERY charismatic indeed." , Momo looked away flustered. "Aww is Momoring blushing?" Dahyun continued to tease. The whole car ride to Momo's house in her range rover was quite the opposite of what they expected. They shared with each other even more about their lives, "Your friend's Mina?!" Dahyun asked in disbelief. Small. World.

"Yeah why?" Momo asked as she kept her eyes on the road. 

"Well... my friend Chaeyoung has had a huge crush on her, ever since Mina did her ballet performance in Year 1 at the college recital." Dahyun said remembering a very happy Chaeyoung. "Don't tell her I told you this, but ya know how she can attract Mina in someway?".

"Glasses, Mina talks about how people look good in glasses all the time." Momo said laughing, "And I assume your friend Jeongyeon has a crush on Nayeon?".

"How'd you know that?!" 

"Someone cool like her wouldn't get all those Bunny keychains hanging on her bag similar to the Cutesy Nayeon huh?"

"True.. You're observant."

"Here we are, Hirai household. Come on in!" Momo parked the car at her driveway infront of a mansionette. She was texting on her phone smiling, while Dahyun took in the large house that stood before her eyes. She's rich... "Greetings Ms Kim Dahyun, welcome to the Hirai household." said a handsome man, who stood by the front door with warm towels on a silver platter. 

"How did you know my name?" Dahyun asked as she wiped her face with the towel.

"Momo talks-" the butler was then silenced when Momo shot a glance at him, "I mean, Momo told me that you were invited over today. Enjoy your day Miss Kim.".

Dahyun looked at the butler suspiciously, but was pulled away by Momo. Dahyun looked down at her hand to see Mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter