Gamer (SaiDa)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Hey~ I'm back with another chapter of SaiDa! Still am busy despite my holidays sadly, trying to squeeze in some time to write. Thank you for 200 Subscribers on my first Fanfic series~ Lots of love!!! <3 DubChaeng Fic will be next!


Posters of game characters on the wall, shelves filled with figurines and there at her gaming desk stood the Red haired girl. She closed her books, set aside her notes and stationaries. She reached down and switched on her Desktop. With her gaming headphones on , securing her ears nicely she clicks on Garena chat, looking for a certain someone to play with. Excited as she made a voice call to her bestfriend, through her headphone and microphone.

HeungBuDubu07: Hey! Game is on Now Squirrel :D

ILookLikeMyDad: Don’t you have assignments to finish Dubu?

HeungBuDubu07: I’m done with them. Plus there’s time for ONE Game!

ILookLikeMyDad: Fine Fine, Just One game. Let’s go!

They both entered the game “League of Legends”, playing a 5V5 match siding together on one team. As the game was ongoing, their team were carrying the game.

ILookLikeMyDad: Woah ho ho, “Penta Kill” Nice one Dubu!

HeungBuDubu07: Thanks ‘ILookLikeMyDadWithGlassesOn’ . Haha

ILookLikeMyDad: I really do look like my Dad right? Haha

HeungBuDubu07: Ok last Turret then ….

ILookLikeMyDad: Good Game Well Played! VICTORY!

They both cheered through their microphones, going in for a second game. Sana was contemplating whether or not she should tell Dahyun about the information she received from around the campus.

“Hey Dubs, guess what I found out?” Sana said.

“What did you found out?”

“You know YoonHa the girl you like? She’s single now.” Sana said smiling while playing.

Dahyun felt a beat skip in her heart, “So?…”.

“What do you mean So?? You’ve been liking her since Elementary School, ever since she offered you fish cakes.”, Sana reminding Dahyun of the past.

Dahyun recalled what happened then, “Anyways, that was a long time ago! Plus she totally like girls who you know are hot not Nerdy like me.”

In the midst of their second game, someone came knocking on Sana’s door. A tall girl, with violet locks and beautiful visuals. “Babe, I’m hungry…” said Sana’s girlfriend who was leaning onto the door frame with both arms crossed.

“Seems like somebody’s lover is calling~ Go go.” said Dahyun.

Sana sighed keeping her eyes glued to the game, “Alright, last round last round.”.

“No. Now!” Tzuyu was getting impatient as the seconds went by.

“Alright… just give me a second.” Sana sighed as she left the game.

“Argh, you and your video games gosh. I’ll be waiting for you in the living room, you better hurry.” Tzuyu shut the door behind her.

Dahyun who overhead their conversation through Sana’s microphone kept quiet till the coast was clear. “Hey man I got to go…”, Sana apologised.

“Your husband is calling ya~”, Dahyun teased.

“Shut it Dubs… I’ll see you tomorrow alright?” Sana bid farewell.

————————————————————————

At Hanseok University, there stood Sana and Dahyun with their laptops. Sana was wearing a muscle tank and shorts, while Dahyun who was sitting beside her wore a pancoat hoodie with a duck on the front, Jeans and red beanie. Sana then saw YoonHa sitting from afar, she then nudged Dahyun. 

"So~ When are you going to approach YoonHa?", Sana asked curious.

"Are you crazy?! Me? Approach Queen YoonHa?" Dahyun asked in disbelief.

"What crazy? Come on, Everytime she comes you disappear. Remember that time we were going up to the second floor of the library, YoonHa was coming down our way, when I waved to her and she waved back I turn to my right to see you disappear from the face of this Earth. Same goes for Gym class, you ran to hid yourself in a pile of leaves when YoonHa came over to pick a ball up." Sana reminded Dahyun.

"No..... maybe ... sometimes..." Dahyun tried to justify herself but failed to do so.

Across the table where they sat at, there were a group of girls giving disgusted looks at Dahyun while she was busy typing on her computer. One of the girls said, "Oh my god ew, What is she wearing?! She looks like a kid who has yet to hit puberty." and the other girls laughed along with her. Sana who overheard their conversation was thankful Dahyun did not heard any of their ugly conversation. Sana looked over at the girls, feeling pity for her bestfriend. "If I was her, I'd be embarrassed. Also, I'd be single forever. Ew." said the other girl sassily. Sana shook her head, looking at her bestfriend. Sana had this feeling about Dahyun when she looked at her this close but she then shook her head to clear the thoughts away , remembering she had a girlfriend. Sigh, I've got to help her someway. How can these girls be this heartless badmouthing and judging other people like this?! 

"Hey, You want to come over to my place later?" Sana asked Dahyun. 

"For?!" Dahyun asked confused at the sudden offer.

Sana's heart skipped a beat thinking maybe she could have misunderstood. "Oh nono, don't worry you're not my type anyways hehe... just come yeah? It's something important.".

"Okay....sure."

--------------------------------------

Dahyun was in Sana's room watching some League of Legends gameplay by SuperJunior's HeeChul, when Sana came into the room.

"Dubs..." Sana called Dahyun.

Dahyun turned around in Sana's chair with her legs crossed, "What am I here?".

"Well you said it yourself right? That YoonHa will never like a girl like you?".

"Thanks? I feel so much better?"

"Nono, ok from a friend to friend view, I find that you are actually really good looking and charismatic.", Sana wanted to slap herself internally because it sounded like a confession but she truly felt Dahyun was very att

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter