Cafe (SaiDa)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A Beautiful morning to start with,the Autumn leaves brightening up the atmosphere here in Seoul. Dahyun had some time before her lecture, to grab a coffee and do some studying. There was a cafe located at her University, ONCE Cafe, that'd she go to when she had the time. Dahyun opened the door to the Cafe that she felt home to, put her stuff down at a seat facing the window and went to queue. She was looking up at the menu, deciding on what to drink, "Hmm.. I shall get a Chocolate Frappe today" she thought to herself. 

"Hey Gorgeous! What would you like to get in this beautiful season?" The Brunette Barista asked Dahyun with a big smile on her face. Dahyun wasn't too comfortable with strangers, especially if they are really welcoming. Not that she doesn't like feeling welcomed, but this felt too welcomed. 

"Chocolate Frappe Please." Dahyun said without even looking at the Brunette Barista. 

"O..kay.. May I have your name Please?" 

"Just put the Letter "D" will do" Dahyun then looked at the Barista, "She's pretty.. no Dahyun she is just a barista here." she thought to herself again.

"Alright, Thank You D! Your Order will be arriving on your right side! See Ya and have a nice day!"

Dahyun then went towards the collection bar towards her right. After getting her drink, she went back to her seat. Dahyun took out her notes, and took a sip from her drink. A familiar figure caught her eyes, a tall girl with light brown hair. Dahyun has been crushing on her ever since she saw her at the lecture hall on her first day of school. She took glances at her, resulting in her not being able to focus on her lecture notes. Meanwhile, Dahyun has caught the eyes for the brunette barista, Minatozaki Sana. Actually, she caught her eyes since the first day of lecture too. She decided to work at the cafe, reason being she knew that she will get to see Dahyun and talk to her upclose here as a barista. However, it was a University lecture, so In a class there was a total of 150 students, so She wasn't able to gain any of Dahyun's attention in lecture nor get to introduce herself because Dahyun would leave the lecture hall the moment lecture ended. Sana decided to do busking (Clearing of empty cups and plates) from the tables. She looked at Dahyun from afar, following where her eyes were leading to a certain Light brown haired girl.
"Looking at Mina? Ah I see, you like her don't you?" Sana whispered to Dahyun from the back, though her heart hurt at the sight.

"W-what?! Who are you to mind into my business??" 

"Oh come on, I know Mina and I can help you with that."

"You're just a barista, and I barely even know you for a day."

"Hey, I am being nice here.. why'd you have to be so mean?"

"Sorry... ok fine, what do you want in return?"

"Nothing, just for you to be happy. Alright, wait here."

Dahyun looked at Sana Cluelessly, this girl had some charm but Dahyun decided to focus on Mina since she's been crushing on her. Sana went to make a cup of green tea latte, knowing her friend Mina who is a frequent customer likes it. Sana approached Mina's table, Mina Looked up and smiled at Sana. "Thanks Sana! But why did you give me a cup of green tea latte? I didn't order any though?" Mina asked Sana in confusion.

"Haha hey Mina-ri, well it isn't from me. You see that girl there by the window?"

"Oh Dahyun?"

"Oh you know her? Nice this makes it easier, well she got this for you!"

"Haha yeah... I kinda like her.. woah.. alright thanks Sana!"

Sana then walked pass Dahyun and gave her a thumbs up. She then took her stuff and went back to the counter. Dahyun who became shy didn't dare look over to Mina, as she tried to focus on her notes. "Hey Dahyun, may I sit with you?" a sweet voice that was like heaven to her ears. 

"Mina? S-sure, the seat isn't taken anyways.." 

"Thanks! Wanna sit together at lecture later?" Mina asked

"Yeah sure"

Sana watching from a far felt alittle jealous, but if seeing Dahyun happy that'd make her happy too. For the next few weeks Dahyun and Mina grew closer to each other, going to lectures together and studying together. Till one day, Mina asked Dahyun to be her girlfriend and she agreed to it. Dahyun was worried about their first date, no one else knew about them yet except Sana so she decided to go to Sana for advices. She looked at the counter she didn't see Sana anywhere, so she decided to wait for a little while. The cafe staff door opened with the little bells ringing from the door, Dahyun looked to the door to see Sana carrying her books and her bag hanging on one shoulder. "Sana!" Dahyun called. 

"Hmm? Dahyun?"

"I need your help! "

"Is it about Mina? I thought you weren't too comfortable with a Barista like me?"

"Urgh. Just please help me out on this one, Mina and I have a date this Friday I don't know what to wear!"

"Hmm, Since I just ended my shift let's go to the mall to get you a dress."

"Alright!" Dahyun grabbed Sana by the hand and pulled her to her car driving her to the nearby mall. After a shopping for awhile, they were walking back to Dahyun's car. Meanwhile, on the way back Dahyun asked Sana, "I see you carrying books, you're a student too?" 

"Yeah, I am in the same lecture as you and Mina if you didn't noticed."

"Oh? How come I don't ever see you?" 

"Well that is because I am good at hiding? Kidding, i sit at the back of the hall all the time so no one notices me."

"Oh I see. Alright, let me give you a lift home, where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter