Shoelace (MiHyun)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
A/N: Hello! Hope everyone has had a great week, God Bless. A requested MiHyun Fic by @nicz04, enjoy!       It was a peaceful morning in Seoul, where the clouds set the sky like a master piece of Leonardo Da Vinci's own. The morning rays shines through Mina's favourite Heinz Ketchup curtains, onto her smooth and pale skin. As soon as she felt the rays hitting her eyelids, she quickly hid her face under her Penguin patterned quilt. A soft knock was heard, as Mrs. Myoui carefully opened the door to Mina's room.    "Mina-ri, time to get ready for school.~", Mrs. Myoui nudge Mina softly.   "Good morning Mum~", Mina greeted.   "Morning sweetheart. Now wash up, and don't forget to eat your breakfast and your lunch box on the counter before you go alright? I will be leaving for work now, stay safe!", leaning down to Mina's cheek giving her a kiss.    After Mina was done with her morning routine, she took her bag and wore her shoes leaving the house. Mina stood at the bus stop, just outside the little town she has been living in since she was a child. With her headphones on tapping her fingers by the side to the rhytm of the music. When the bus arrived, she was about to take a step up the bus but someone accidentally bumped into her from the back.    Mina was thankful that she took interest in gymnastics, giving her good reflexes when it comes to falling. She quickly recovered, and turn to look at the person who bumped into her. Argh, who the hell ju- she looked at her wide eyed then back to her relaxed facial expression. "Sorry!", the brunette apologised. Mina could not piece together what the brunette said, but she knew she was too taken aback by her beauty once again. Mina wanted to be cool, so she just pointed down at the girl's shoelaces with her usual relax expression. The brunette followed where Mina's fingers were pointing to, and bowed thanking Mina for informing her. Mina just boarded the bus, with the brunette following after.    Once they were at school, Mina took a glance at the brunette who was walking in front of her. To her surprise, the brunette turned at the moment Mina did. They both looked away the moment their eyes met, pretending to admire the scenery around them. Well Mina nice move, she quickened her pace over taking everyone in front of her going straight to her locker.    Mina was proud that she was early for class this new school term, so instead of doing nothing while waiting for the teacher to arrive she took out her favourite poetry book. She put her book aside when her professor cleared , gaining attention from the class. "Good morning! Since it is the new school year, we will nominate the class' new committee. Would anyone like to volunteer?".

Mina had no interest in class activities, unless it is lesson time. She kept a few close friends, Jeongyeon and Chae Young who are too in the same class as Mina. Mina just looked out the window, admiring the clouds till this "Election" was over. That's pretty , ooh a butterfly on the wind- , her thoughts got cut off by the class cheering and clapping. She turned her attention to what the commotion was all about. 

Eyes were wide opened, as wide as her eyelids could open. Her heart skipped a beat, beating rapidly afterwards like she could go into a state of heart attack soon. "Class, here I present you your elected Class President, " No way... Since. When. Was. She. Even. In. Our. Class?! "Kim Dahyun!", the class continued congratulating Dahyun. Mina immediately looked away, when they both made yet another eye contact. Again Myoui?! Ugh, be the cool Mina you are. How will I be surviving this year with someone like her?? I won't be able to concentrate in cla- , again her train of thoughts were interrupted. 

"Psst! Minari!" Chaeyoung reach over from her table just beside Mina to whisper.

"What's up Chaeng?"

"The new class president kept looking over to your side!"

"Yeah I saw that too!" Jeongyeon joined the conversation by turning back in her seat, the fact that she was sitting in front of Mina.

Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon kept smirking at each other mouthing , "Ship" which Mina clearly tried to pretend she saw or heard none of it. Mina was not sure why that certain Brunette she met earlier on that day made such a big impact on her without much effort. Had she not realised Dahyun's existence ever? 

As soon as class ended, Jeongyeon and Chaeyoung left for the bench that was under the tree, their usual spot. Mina took out her lunch box, as she was about to put the piece of the sandwich into she saw a familiar figure. "Hello Dahyun!", both Chaeyoung and Jeongyeon welcomed Dahyun. 

"Hello" Dahyun said shyly, placing the danglin strands of hair behind her ear.<
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter