All in one special (Final)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

  A/N: Greetings readers! So I finally wrote the final chapter for the supposedly one-shot "All In One Special". Seems like some of ya couldn't take Jeongyeon's heartbreak at the end of the chapter... will there be a happy ending this time around? We'll see as you read, I hope you enjoy this short final chapter of "All in One Special"!

“You knew right?”

“What?”

“What was between Dahyun andI?”

“Yeah...I knew it.”, Jeongyeon then held the ball.

“Why didn’t you tell me then?”

“You knew it too.” Chaeyoung said, “My sister made it clear she liked you, you didn’t know?”.

“....I didn’t know…” they both looked at each other, Chaeyoung looking at Jeongyeon in pity and Jeongyeon looking at Chaeyoung with regrets, “ I liked Dahyun too… that’s why I didn’t know. That’s why I couldn’t see her feelings for me because I was overwhelmed with mine..”

“If I told you, would it have been different? Let’s play another round!”.

--
--

*Jeongyeon POV*

-5 years later-

"I'm an idiot. I'll never again ask a girl to be my friend. Maybe someday the girl I like will like me back."

As usual, the world changes as every second passed by only my heart stays the same. I left the police academy to follow my sister, Seungyeon, into the acting scene. It's been a few years since I first debuted, and thankfully things have been going well. Now that I am on a break after filming my first movie, I thought that I should do things I have always wanted to do but never got the chance to.

"Hello? Who is this?" I answered the phone,  no way... let's not keep my hopes high.

"Silly! You don't recognise my voice?" that oh so sweet angelic voice.

My body froze, legs were weak so did my mind went all blank as I stood there with my phone pressed to my ear. 
"Hello

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter