Only Till Now (DahMo)

Dahyun One Shots
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 The new high school year has arrived, which meant a new batch of Freshman students will be flowing into Seoul Multi-talent girls school. Momo a Junior year student along side with her batch mates Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Jihyo, Sana, Mina, had to perform for the freshman students as a welcoming act. They have been practicing SEVENTEEN’s “Pretty U” for weeks. “Well Done Girls! Let’s wrap it up and do our best on welcome day itself!” Said Jihyo their Leader. “1! 2! 3! FIGHTING! “ they all said in unison.
 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kim Dahyun felt excited yet nervous, reason being it was a new school and secondly she didn't know what her new friends would be like. "I can do this!" Dahyun cheered to herself in her head with determination as she stepped into the school. They sat in the school's grand auditorium according to their class. The architecture of the auditorium surprised Dahyun, which made her jaw drop. "Ahem, a fly may fly into your mouth." said a Really Tall girl. Dahyun who felt embarrassed quickly closed . "U-uh thanks, was really amazed by the architecture here". The Taller girl nod in agreement to Dahyun. "Tzuyu ah!!!! Where'd You go?! I was looking all over for you" came a shorter girl who looked real artsy fartsy and adorable. "Sorry! ahem, sorry but I forgot to introduce myself, I am Chou Tzuyu and here's Son Chaeyoung! I believe you're a freshman too!" Tzuyu said excitedly. "I am Kim Dahyun ". "Ohhhhh I saw your name in the Name list pinned outside, seems like we're classmates!" said Chaeng. Three of them went to take a seat in the auditorium side by side. 

Out came out Suzy as the emcee. "Ommo!!! Isn't that The very famous Suzy?? Ahhh" squealed Chaeng. The crowd roared as Suzy introduced herself as the emcee for their welcome orientation. After a few singing performances, Athletic perfomances then came to the last performance. The very famous Girl group in Seoul Multi-Talent Girls School "TWICE"! Then again the students went crazy chanting their names and singing harmoniously to their perfomance. Dahyun, Tzuyu, and Chaeyoung too were dancing happily to them. What drew Dahyun the most amongst the 6 girls on stage was Momo, the well known Dance Machine of the school. She was the reason to why Dahyun worked so hard to come to this prestigous school. She wanted to dance and sing alongside her sunbaenim. Then 3 of the members came out to the crowd singing. Dahyun closed her eyes, feeling the moment and dancing to it passionately till she felt someone hold her hand. "Come on and dance with us! You three!" said Jeongyeon the second oldest amongst the members. Despite all three of the freshmen in shock they obliged to their request following them on stage. "Here we have three Freshman Students who we saw dancing really well, everyone give them a round of applause!" said Jihyo into the mic. Nayeon asked if they knew the dance to 'Like OOH-AHH' and all three nodded their head shyly. "Alrightttt! Next up we have 'Like OOH-AHH' enjoy!". All nine of them got into their positions, as they cued the song they all danced and sang in unison with great chemistry that the 3 freshmens didn't realised which gave them the good goosebumps. They sent the students chanting for them. After the three introduced themselves, Sana asked them to follow them backstage. 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Momo was attracted to the smooth movements of this certain Dubu. "H-hey, you did really well there good job!" Momo gave Dahyun a pat on the head. Dahyun turn to look up to her surprise it was Momo her inspiration. "T-thanks Momo-sunbaenim! I Didn't think I did well though...". "Dont worry you are doing well, speaking of which would you like to be apart of TWICE? Well PD-Nim was hoping we'd recruit another 3 more members, are you in?" "Jinja??? Yes!!!" Dahyun squealed and hugged Momo. Momo stiffened up, surprised by the sudden action but then returned the action with a warm smile on her face. They then released from the hug, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung came running towards Dahyun Hugging her, jumping in excitement. Then after all nine of them gathered in a mini team meeting briefing the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter