#04 competition

30 Days in December [ sekai advent calendar 2016 ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hundere

 

There are a lot of things Sehun would do for Jongin, including dying in order to rescue his boyfriend, but it surely does not include dying of embarrassment.

Sehun deems himself a pretty cool person, a bit on he hipster side with a color-coded tumblr blog and his instagram that features minimalistic themed snapshots of his environment and the occasional selfie, and it’s that cool image that he would like to keep and keep up to erase all memories of an elementary school boy with squeaky voice, horn-rimmed specs and bowl cut. He’s past that, and he won’t ever let anyone put him into a category that is not fashionable, not even the love of his life.

Now, he doesn’t mind his boyfriend being a nerd and otaku. It’s actually cute to see how passionate Jongin is when it comes to his favorite anime and video games, and Sehun has no problems joining Jongin in an anime marathon - mostly because he can fall asleep in Jongin’s lap without Jongin complaining about his heavy , too engrossed in whatever it is that he’s seeing. What Sehun does mind though, is being affiliated to any of those nerdy-geeky things in public. He’s tumblr- and insta-famous and he would like to stay famous in the hipster community. He’s never planned to enter the world of weeaboos and otakus, and he sure as hell won’t do it now, even if it means breaking his promise.

“There’s no way I’m gonna wear that. Don’t look at me like that.”

A month ago, Sehun had promised to help Jongin win his next cosplay competition. After a lot of whining and begging and bribing - Jongin’s puppy eyes and sweet words in addition to his hands doing a skillful job at massaging Sehun’s tensed back and shoulder muscles - Sehun had agreed to not only help, but to wear a costume Jongin will make for him as well.

“It’s a couple competition,” Jongin explained. “So I need someone to partner up.”

Back then, the first prize sounded appealing, too - a one week long holiday to Tokyo with hotel and flights paid with an allowance of two hundred thousand Won - so Sehun agreed almost immediately.

Now that he thinks about it though, he should have known something was fishy. Jongin had tried to tempt him with that, knowing that Sehun would never agree to wear that absolutely inappropriat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter