#03 secret languages

30 Days in December [ sekai advent calendar 2016 ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

secret languages

 

Jongin is ten when he first meets Oh Sehun.

 

He is lanky, quiet, and wears the thickest glasses that Jongin has ever seen. Truthfully, that does not bother Jongin one bit because when Sehun occasionally removes those glasses he is distractingly pretty. His skin is as smooth and clear as his sister’s, his lips are pink and thin, and his nose sharp and elegant. Sehun often comes to the Kim household only to be swooned over by his mother and sisters.

 

Jongin strangely is not jealous of the attention the women in his household gives Sehun. It gives him an excuse to admire quietly as well as they brush the hair from Sehun’s forehead and remove his glasses. Jongin has become fond of those glasses Sehun regularly is teased for. Not many are smart enough to look past them or through them at the pretty faced boy with a slight lisp.

 

The pair eventually make it to his bedroom to play. Sehun used to be shy but as soon as they are alone he erupts in conversation. His soft voice floats it’s way into Jongin’s tight chest and Jongin hangs onto every word. Despite his timidness he is very opinionated. Jongin loves hearing Sehun’s thoughts on the games or tv shows they watch together. Sehun is oddly mature for a ten year old and Jongin thinks he is the smartest person he knows.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter