#18 bad habits

30 Days in December [ sekai advent calendar 2016 ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BAD HABITS

It’s no secret that Jongin is head over heels for Sehun, and it’s no secret either that there is nothing about Sehun that he hates, not even the worst of all habits. He’s okay with Sehun being messy. He’s okay with Sehun squeezing the tooth paste tube from the middle and not from the end. He’s okay with Sehun forgetting everything - the laundry that is hanging on the balcony or the freshly brewed tea - once he’s engulfed into his anime or manga. He’s also not complaining about Sehun’s resting face or his poorly disguised hostility when he doesn’t like someone. To other people, Sehun might seem to be someone with poor manners, but to Jongin, his boyfriend is simply a child at heart - one that has been loved and pampered by his parents all his life. And now that Sehun is living with him, he is the one spoil his boyfriend rotten.


Truth to be told, no matter how tiring it seems to clean up after Sehun’s mess, he has never resented Sehun for being a bit on the lazy side. Once he comes into Sehun’s line of view, his boyfriend would stop whatever he is doing anyways to fully focus on Jongin, mostly to give a hand and help Jongin with whatever chore he is doing so they can quickly go cuddle on the couch, on the bed, or even on the floor. And if you think Jongin would be fed up with Sehun being clingy, then you’re wrong. Jongin loves those sweet, intimate moments. He likes having his boyfriend’s lithe body pressed against him, limbs all tangled together. He likes to hear Sehun’s soft, breathy laughter close to his ear, and he likes to feel the warmth emitting from Sehun’s body.

So, in conclusion, Sehun is like a giant baby, and Jongin with his soft spot for anything cute can’t help but love his giant baby with all his quirks and habits.





Okay, that might have been a lie. Because no matter

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter