Tears

Love Traingle || BTS

~Chapter 5~
~Tears~

I heard someone sobbing. Where am I? Who is that? Why is he crying? There was a boy sitting in the corner of a dark place.

"Jungkook,?" I asked. He didn't answer and continued sobbing. "Jungkook. Don't cry. Who did that to you? What happened?" I wanted to hug him but his image suddenly vanished.

"Jungkook? Jungkook!? Where are you!?," 
I panicked, not being able to find my best friend. Tears formed in my eyes as I was shivering in fear. Where did he go?

"Seoyeon? What are you doing here?," someone asked. It was Taehyung voice. I immediately turned around and ran into his arms.

"Jungkook just dissappeared and I don't know where he is!," I explained between my sobs.

Taehyung held me tighter. "It's okay. I'm here. You are safe now. Don't cry," he comforted me.

I don't know why but I suddenly had the urge to confess.

"Taehyung? I want to tell you something but don't hate me for this."

"How could I ever hate you?," he smiled at me.

"...I...I lo-love y-you," It finally came out of me. My tears started falling, they rolled down. 
"Taehyung, I-" All of a sudden Taehyung's face changed into...Jungkook's?

"I love you too, Seoyeon," Jungkook confessed. He leaned in and pressed his soft lips onto mine...
 

I woke up in the dance practice room, realizing I fell asleep. What the heck did I just dream? I touched my lips. It felt so real...

I grabbed my phone and took a look what time it was. 10 minutes to 6pm. Only then, I noticed something on me. There was a jacket neatly around me. Whose is that? I stood up and saw someone facing his back to me, wanting to leave the room. It looked like Jungkook. Well, I was sure it was him.

"Jungkook? What are you doing here?," I questioned him but he didn't answer. His back was still facing me. He brung his arm to his face and wiped something. Then he turned to me.

"Oh, you were awake? I didn't even notice," Jungkook laughed but it sounded fake to me.

"It's your jacket right? Thanks." I was still wondering why he fake-laughed.

"No problem," he said. "You shouldn't sleep on the floor the next time."

"Yeah, yeah."

I walked toward him to give him his jacket and I realized his red, puffy eyes.

"Were you crying?," I asked him. He shook his head. He opened his mouth to say something but I interrupted him, "Liar." I wrapped my arms around him. "What happened?"

Maybe Jiyoon?

He rested his head on my shoulder. I felt something wet and my shirt got soaked with tears. I didn't say anything. I just wanted to comfort him. I his back. I knew, he didn't want to talk about it.

Jungkook quieted down away after a few minutes. "I'm sorry...Your shirt," he apologised.

"It's okay, Jungkook."

"Uhm, I have dance practice now," he said whilst wiping his tears away. He dashed out of the room without saying goodbye to me.

Jungkook...I wonder what happened...

I exited the dance practice room and noticed Jiyoon standing there, a little shocked.

"Hey, what's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost," I joked.

"N-nothing...did you sleep the whole time?" I nodded. "Then, you didn't notice that?," she asked.

"What do you mean by that?," I wondered.

"I mean, the ki-...nothing. Nevermind. Sorry, 
I have dance practice now. Bye." She just entered the room, leaving me confused.

Why is everyone so weird today?

"Oh, hey, Seoyeon!," Jimin walked toward me.

"Hey, Jimin. What's up?"

Wait. There was something I forgot.

My language lessons!

"Sorry, we talk next time. I have language lessons now. Bye!"

Talking about who's weird...

I rushed to the room where my lesson was supposed to be. My teacher Mrs. Jung, who was also a vocal teacher, was already there. Fortunately I was on time. She gave me a sheet with difficult words I had to say out loud and clear. Everytime, when there was a sound which I had to emphasize, she took a ball and hit my stomach with it. Of course it was painfull and all but I pretty much got used to it.

"You did good today. Keep it up, Seoyeon," Mrs. Jung praised me. I thanked her and went out of the room. I saw Namjoon, Seokjin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Jimin, Jungkook, Taehyung and Jiyoon chatting in the hallway and joined them. We talked for about 10 minutes. Namjoon told me that Jonghyun and Youngjae already left, so we decided to go home. We walked together until we arrived my house and the dorm.

"Bye guys, see you all on monday," I waved at them while I was opening the door and everyone waved back.

Jiyoon and Jungkook still had to walk for 10 minutes since they live a little far from us.
I hope nothing happened between these two. Jungkook was crying today and I kind of think that it was because of Jiyoon. I mean, what else could it be? I should just ask him tomorrow.

"Mom! I'm back," I called out.

"Welcome back, honey." She gave me a kiss on my cheek. "Are you hungry?," she asked. I told her that I already ate and went upstairs. I entered my room and sat down on my bed and didn't know what to do because I didn't want to sleep yet.

Maybe I should call him again. It's been a while...

I took my phone out of my bag and searched through my contacts. I finally found him and phoned him.

He picked up, "Yobuseyo?"

"Annyeong, appa," I greeted happily.

"Ah, it's you Seoyeon-ah. How are you?"

"I'm fine..." I told him everything what recently happened. About 'Bangtan Sonyeondan', Mr. Son and so on.

Why my dad isn't here? Well, he got transfered to the U.S. My father moved to America when I was 4 years old and from then on, I lived with my mom alone since I didn't want to leave Korea. He's still sending us money and his business there is going quite well for him.

We chatted for a while but he had to go back to work again. "I have to hang up now. Duty calls. Love you."

"I love you too, dad." He hung up. I miss him. The last time, I saw him was when I was 13. 
3 years already. I should come visit him some day.

I was really tired. I stayed up the whole day after all. I could sleep late since it's saturday tomorrow. No school and no training. I was relieved.

I plopped on my bed and immediately fell asleep...