Prologue

Love Traingle || BTS

~2 years ago~
~Prologue~

"When are they coming?," I asked my mom while waiting for our guests.

"They're coming soon. Wait a bit sweetie," she said. The door bell rang right after.

"I'm going. I'm going!" I jumped off my seat and opened the door. There were seven boys and a man in front of me.

"Anyeong!," I greeted them.

Everyone greeted me back. The man patted my head. "Waahh, you are so tall now. The last time I saw you, you were a little baby," he said. He treated me like a child altough I was 14 already.

I didn't know who this man was. As he said, I was a little baby the last time he saw me so of course I couldn't recognise him. I went toward my mom and asked her who that ahjussi was. He and the seven boys followed me and sat on the table.

"Seoyeon-ah, how could you forget? His name is Bang Si-Hyuk, he is a music producent," she explained. "He often played with you when you were younger"

"And the guys?"

"They should introduce themselves. They have to learn it anyway," the ahjussi said.

The first boy started introducing himself. "Annyeong. My name is Kim Namjoon but you can call me Rap Monster," he smiled at me. Rap Monster? What a weird nickname. I just nodded and the second one introduced himself.

"I'm Kim Seokjin, call me Jin. Nice to meet you. Uhh...I'm the oldest here...yeah" His introduction was a little awkward. Maybe he wasn't used to introduce himself. But I gotta say he looked really good.

The next one looked kinda bored. "I'm Min Yoongi a.k.a Suga," he said shortly. Why has everyone got a second name? I thought to myself but I was interupted as the next one spoke up.

"Yaaaass, my tuuuurn. I'm Jung Hoseok or J-Hoooope. Please take care of meee," he joked. He looked quite funny and the way he introduced himself was funny too.

"Hellooo. I'm Park Jimin or ChimChiiiim. Nice to meet you~," he said cutely.

I looked to the next one who is gonna speak up but I ended up checking him out for god knows why.

"My name is Kim Taehyung or V. Your decision. I hope we'll become good friends," he smiled widely from ear to ear. I stared at him and he stared right back at me still smiling and I smiled back, blushing a little.

"Uhm...hello...my name's Jeon Jeongguk. I hope we become good friends too..," he shyly said and I wondered why he was so nervous.

"He's shy," I think...Suga? explained. I just nooded and looked at Jungkook. He looked up to me, got nervous and blushed a bit. He's cute I thought to myself.

Then it was my turn and I introduced myself. "My name is Song Seoyeon. Nice to meet you all. I also hope we'll become good friends"

Then mom brought food for everyone and we ate while chatting. I came along with the guys really well. Especially with Taehyung because he was just funny and Jungkook because he was the youngest and we're the same age. At first I wondered if I could talk to him since he was shy but when you start to know him he's very open and lively.

~~

"Listen Seoyeon, I know, you've got talent. You can sing and dance," Bang Sihyuk spoke up. "I wanted to ask you if you would like to join our company, BigHit Entertainment" My mouth hang open until my mother closed it for me.

I shook my head. "I don't have any talent. It's just fun to sing and dance," I tried to explain.

"That's a huge opportunity, SeoYeon! Try it out," mom tried to convince me.

"Say yeeees," Taehyung pleaded. Why does he want me to?

"Pleeeeaaaase?," Jungkook looked at me with his puppy eyes.

The other guys started convincing me too. But why?

"Come ooon, Seoyeon," Taehyung and Jungkook begged. That went on another 5 minutes.

I sighed "Fine, I'll join the company." Everyones face brightened up and they smiled widely. "But can anyone explain me why you want me to join BigHit?," I asked.

"Well, because we're all in BigHit too," Namjoon told me. So that's why. "We're still trainees, so the same level as you"

"We'll be hanging out together everyday now," Hoseok smiled at me.