First Song

Love Traingle || BTS

~Chapter 3~
~First Song~

I sighed. School was over. Everyone was dismissed but Jiyoon, Jungkook and I had to stay of course. Detention Time. We entered the so-called 'detention room' and were quite surprised when we saw the other boys. Jungkook laughed while asking why they were all here and Jin started to explain.

"Well, Taehyung was late for school, Yoongi fell asleep during classes and Jimin argued with Namjoon and Hoseok in Mr. Parks lesson."

"Just because they said I was no fun and had no jams!," Jimin shouted and got angry.

"It was just a joke, chill," Namjoon told him but Jimin was still irritated. Jiyoon tried to calm the situation down by asking Jin why he was here.

"I'm just mental support. I'm the cheerleader," he answered. "Go, go kids!" Oh Jisoos. "Why are you here by the way?"

"Jungkook and Jiyoon didn't do their homework and I was late," I responded.
Then the teacher came in and everyone sat down.

As previously agreed, I helped Jungkook with his math problem and he even understood some things. I gave him three more math problems he had to solve alone for me to know if he really understood everything. I started doing my homework after watching Jungkook trying to get the answer for a while but Taehyung interrupted me.

"Seoyeon~ I'm bored, play with me." I chuckled. He's such a kid sometimes. I asked him what he wanted to do but he just shrugged his shoulders. "I don't care. I just want to do something," he said and I sighed.

"How about you do your homework?," I suggested.

"Don't want to," he pouted. I thought of something we could do and eventually came up with an idea. I took a college book and a pen out of my bag. Taehyung watched the scenario confused and didn't know what was going on. I started wrtiting on the paper. First, I wrote down the date, then I had to think about a heading but I couldn't think of a nice one, so I just scribbled 'Taehyung & Seoyeon - First Song' with a pencil so that I could erase it later and replace the title. I pointed at the title for Taehyung because he still didn't get it.

"You want to write a song with me?," he asked.

"Why? You don't want to?"

"I want to! What do you want to write about?," Taehyung wanted to know.

"Well, that's what I hadn't thought of," I said grinning and scratched my head. "Should we ask Jung-"

"No," he interrupted me. What? "The song...I want it to be our secret. Don't tell anyone, especially not Jungkook." What? Why? Our secret? I just nodded confusingly. Why shouldn't I tell Jungkook about it? 
As I was thinking about what he said, Taehyung snapped his fingers in front of my face.

"Love," he said pensive and looked somewhere else.

"Uhm, w-what?" I was confused. What is he looking at? I tried to take a glance at what he's staring at but he quickly looked away.

"I mean, we could write a love song." Oh, so that's what he meant. I agreed and we thought of a main topic. In the end we decided on a sad song of a break-up. I don't know if it's a good idea to write a break-up song with my crush but oh well...

Taehyung and I started writing down lyrics.
We were writing and writing, came up with new ideas, changed lines...We even thought of a melodie.

"You can go home now," the teacher dismissed us. We were so deep in the song, we almost didn't hear him saying that detention is already over.

"Guys, we have to go training now," Jiyoon reminded us.

"Oh, right!" Everybody took their school bags and tried to wake up a sleeping Yoongi who finally woke up, annoyed. We hurried to the BigHit training building and apologised to Bang SiHyuk CEO for being late. He told us to meet up in the dance practice room 1. We immediately headed to the room he instructed us to go. The other two male trainees, Jonghyun and Youngjae were already there. We don't talk so much with them. They're pretty quiet and like being alone. Of course everyone in BigHit gets along well.

10 minutes passed and finally our CEO came into the room full of nervous trainees. We greeted him respectingly. He greeted back and spoke up.

"I think everyone knows, why you're here. So, I have news about the new boy group. The name will be Bangtan Sonyeondan-short: BTS." Everyone was taken aback by the weird name but Bang SiHyuk continued: "I already picked out 3 members. Namjoon, Seokjin and Yoongi. You'll be given extra lessons. Got it? You can continue training now." And with that, he exited the practice room, leaving us speechless.

Bangtan Sonyeondan? Really? Bulletproof Boy Scouts? How did he came up with that name?
Well, if he likes it...

I heard Namjoon, Yoongi and Seokjin talking about what our CEO just said. They are in the final line-up.

"Congratulation!," I screamed and hugged all three. They thanked me. Seokjin ruffled my hair, Namjoon patted my head and Yoongi followed right after Namjoon. I was happy how they treated me like their little sister but well, I have my pride.

"Yah! I'm not a kid!" I sulked with a sarcastic undertone and the three started laughing.

The other guys and Jiyoon congrulated them too and then, a man we've never seen before came into the dance practice room. He introduced himself as Son Seongdeuk, the choreographer of Bangtan Sonyeondan. He told us that he'll help Bang SiHyuk with the Final Line-Up decision and that he had to see everyone dancing to make a first impression of their dancing. Mr. Son asked the nine boys to come with him. They followed him to the other dance practice room.

Jiyoon told me, she has vocal lessons now and went to the vocal practice room. I had to stay in the dance room because I had dance practice with my teacher Mrs. Han. She's a really good dancer. 
I always do my choreography on my own, when I finished and mastered the choreo, I show it to her and she tells me what to correct and what I should work on.

Mrs. Han came into the room and we greeted each other. She asked me if I could show her my dance to 'I got a boy'. I turned the music on and started dancing, focused on my steps.

'Don't do a mistake. Don't do a mistake,' I told myself as I was dancing. I was so conentrated but ended up doing two, three mistakes which I've never made before. It's always the same. When I dance in front of others, I'd make mistakes. It can be pressure, or nervousness,..I don't know.

The song ended and I was panting a little bit since the choreography is really tiring and requires a lot of stamina.

"You did it again Seoyeon." I nodded. "Don't be nervous. Don't think of doing mistakes. Just think of having fun. Your dance moves were really smooth but if you become an idol and dance with such a 'Don't-do-mistakes' face your audience won't have a lot of fun. Understood?"

"Nae~," I responded.

~~

My dance practice was finally ending. Mrs. Han left the room after encouraging me. She told me to go home and rest but I coninued practicing for 2 more hours. I kept imagining I had an audience. I danced and danced until I couldn't anymore and I fell to the ground, exhausted and panting.

"Seoyeon? You didn't go home?," someone called me. It was Taehyung. I would never mistake his voice for someone else.

"No, I practiced my- Wait. Taehyung, can you watch me dancing to 'I got a boy'?"

"Sure. Why?," he asked.

"I can't dance in front of an audience and keep making mistakes," I explained. I replayed the song for the 100th that day and started doing my choreo.

I didn't make any mistakes.

"Well,..wow," was the only thing which came from his mouth.

"I didn't make any mistakes, did I?," I worried since he didn't look satisfied.

He shook his head. "It was perfect!," he praised me.

"Ahh~ Thank god. You scared me," I said relieved. "Anyways, why aren't you home already?" He didn't answer my question but dragged me into the studio room.

"What are we doing here?," I questioned him again and again.

"You bought your bag right?" I nodded. I grabbed it before he pulled me here. He snatched my bag from me, opened it and took my college book out. "Kim Taehyung!," I almost shouted because he ignored me the whole time.

"I want to finish the song," he said grinning at me. Gosh, his smile.

"You could've just told me." I rolled my eyes. "And it's 10pm already."

"I don't care."

"Bu-"

"Pleeeeaaase~,?" he started using Aegyo on me. Don't look at him. Don't look at him!

"Taehyung, don-," I accidently glanced at him. Well, . "...Fine! Now, stop!"

Tell me, how I can say 'No' to that face...