Rooftop

Love Traingle || BTS

~Chapter 2~
~Rooftop~

I went up the stairs and changed into my pyjama. I threw myself onto the bed when I suddenly thought of Jungkook. So he's in love, huh. I don't know why but it kind of makes me sad. The fact that it's Jiyoon doesn't make it better. It gives me a weird feeling.

I'm not jealous am I? Of course not, stupid! You love Taehyung, only him.

Taehyung...I love you.

Okay, I sound like a freaking stalker.

I should go to sleep now. It's gonna be a long day like always tomorrow. I closed my eyes and forced myself to sleep. It took me at least one whole hour because I couldn't stop thinking of Taehyung but I eventually fell asleep and dreamt of him.

~~

"Seoyeooooon, wake up. You'll be late for school! Your alarm clock has been ringing for five minutes already!," my mom called fron down stairs.

"WHAT!?"

I quickly jumped out of the bed. I ran to the bathroom, brushed my teeth, went to the toilet...Did I forget something? I hoped not so I walked out of the house after I said goodbye to my mom.

"Seoyeon!," someone called me right as I closed the door. I slowly made my way to him.

"Hey Taehyung," I greeted him. "Were are the other boys?," I asked him. They usually pick me up for school because almost all of them, except Jungkook live in the dorm which is next to my house.

"They already left. 'Cause you are late." And he waited for me? Aren't we like boyfriend and girlfriend already? Yeah, keep on dreaming, Seoyeon...

"Uhm, you're going to school like...this?," he pointed at my clothes. I looked down at me.

"WHAT THE-," I screamed as I realised I still had my pyjamas on.

"Err, wait a moment," I told him. I dashed right in my house again, went up the stairs, changed into my uniform, in like not even one minute, and rushed the stairs down again. I opened the door and walked to Taehyung.

"Better," he said while looking at my school uniform. How embarassing.

"We should hurry up or else we'll be late," I said, still red because of the embarassment.

"Seoyeon? You're quite red. Do you have a fever?," Taehyung asked.

"No, I'm perfectly fine!," I insisted.

He stared at me, then he came closer, putting his hand on my forehead. He suddenly stared into my eyes. My heartbeat got higher and higher. It could've jump right out of my chest. I felt my cheeks getting redder and redder.

"Doesn't seem like a fever," he stated, put his hand down and strided a step away  "Oh my god! Even so you're red! What's with you?" Well, you're the reason.

"I'm just...embarassed," I lied. Well, it was the half truth anyways. I saw him trying to hold in his laughter but he bursted out laughing anyways.

"Yeah, you should be," he joked.

"Whateveeer, let's go"

"Already?," he asked me.

"We.are.late," I explained, pronouncing every single word.

"Time?"

I took out my phone and gasped. "7.45!" I knew we were quite late but 7.45!? We're going to miss our bus!

"Aish, that's your fault. We won't make it to the bus. Let's run!," he shouted and started sprinting toward our school. I followed him for a bit but he was too fast for me.

"Wait, Taehyung, I can't run that fast!," I panted.

"That won't work," I heard him mumble. Before I even realised it, he took my hand and continued running.

Again, I blushed but luckily, he didn't see it. We arrived at the school twenty minutes later. We're still late even though we ran like hell. Well, Taehyung ran like hell and I got dragged along. The school bell rang five minutes ago so we walked fast to the building.

"See you later, Seoyeonni~," he said when we arrived the hallway which parted our classrooms. Of course we're in different classes. He's one year older than me apparently. He waved to me and rushed to his classroom. I heard him saying sorry for being late. The teacher scolded him a bit and I heard Jimin laughing at him. I'm Sorry Taehyung. It's my fault. I have to apologise to him later.

I realised I was late for school and turned to my classroom. Dang it. I had math lessons and math lessons means Mrs.Ryu and Mrs.Ryu means trouble. She's famous for being a devil at our school. I stood in front of the door to the classroom, unsure if I should go in or just skip math lessons but...

"Song Seoyeon. Come in, now. How long are you going to stand there!?" Crap. How did she see me?

I opened the door. "I'm sorry for being late, Mrs.Ryu," I apologised as soon as I stepped my foot in the classroom.

"Detention after school. 2 hours," she simply said emotionless.

"Nooo, I can't!" I have to practice my dancing! And maybe the CEO will say something about the new group!

"You had to think about the consequences before you came late for school. You can sit down now."

I looked at Jiyoon who sits behind me and to Jungkook who I sit next to. I gave them a 'Help me' look. Jiyoon mouthed 'I'll be there with you. Didn't do my homework' and Jungkook mouthed 'Same' back. I sighed 'Idiots'. I sat down next to him. And we three started giggling.

Mrs.Ryu began her classes. I hate math. It's not like I can't do it. I'm actually pretty good in math. I just hate that subject because...it's math, yeah, well explained Seoyeon.

"Psst, Seoyeon," Jungkook whispered to me.

"Yeah?"

"I don't understand this problem." If you didn't know it, Jungkook is reaaaally bad at math so he often asks me about the problems.

"I'll explain you later...In detention," I laughed and he smiled back at me.

"Be quiet!," Mrs. Ryu shouted.

Jungkook and I silent down. Mrs. Ryu continued talking and explaining things almost everyone didn't understand. The bell finally rang. Everyone was dismissed and got up from their chairs. Yes, break time.

"Seoyeon, come here," Mrs. Ryu called me. What does she want now?

"Yes?"

"If you're late tomorrow I won't make an exception and take you to the principal," There's the devil. I nodded. I can't be late tomorrow or I'll get killed. 
"You can go now. Jiyoon and Jungkook are already waiting for you."

Jiyoon and Jungkook?

Waiiiit.

Jungkook likes Jiyoon and maybe Jiyoon likes Jungkook and they're waiting for me together. To-ge-ther
I glanced at them and saw them speaking and laughing in the hallway.

My heart ached but why?

I shouldn't disturb them, should I? I decided not to and tried to tiptoe out of the classroom which earned me a 'Wtf' look from Mrs. Ryu. Well, I don't care anyways.

I managed not to be noticed by Jiyoon and Jungkook as I made my way trough them.When I made it to the hallway, I looked behind me where they stood but I ended up bumping into someone.

"Ouch! Can't you watch ou-" I looked up. "Oh, it's you."

"I'm fine. Thanks for your concern," Taehyung said sarcastically.

I rolled my eyes. "I'm Sorry?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Let's go eat!," he answered and we went to BigHit trainees 'secret place': The rooftop. Nobody goes there and avoids it because there's a rumour that the rooftop is haunted. We don't believe in ghosts of course. Well, with the exception of Hoseok. He's always super scared so we have to drag him with us.

Taehyung and I went several stairs up and finally, we reached the rooftop. Surprisingly, we were the first ones to get here even tough we were late.

We are alone.

"Let's sit down and eat," Taehyung suggested. I just nodded and we sat down. He took out his lunchbox and started eating while I just stared at him. I didn't bring my lunchbox since I was late so I had nothing to eat. 
My gaze accidently dropped to his lips when he took a bite from his sandwich. His lips...I wonder how kissing him would feel...

"What are you staring at?" "You want some?" He held his sandwich up, in front of me. "Take it," he said. I didn't resist and took it because I really wanted something to eat.

"Thank you," I smiled. Fortunately, he didn't know what I was thinking about.

"Don't forget your lunch next time," he smiled back.

"Yeah, I won't."

Five minutes passed by. Taehyung and I weren't talking. It was quiet but it wasn't an awkward silence. It was calm. When I suddenly remembered...

"Taehyung?" He looked at me and I heard something which sounded like 'Hmm?' coming from him. He couldn't talk right because his mouth was full. "Did you get a punishment for being late?," I asked him.

"Just detention. Two hours," he answered.

"You know, I'm really sorry. Just don't wait for me the next time"

He ruffled my hair. "Aigoo~ detention is nothing new to me. Besides, I'll always wait for you" I blushed. "My little sis can't go alone, right?" Little sis...that hurt. I still tried to smile but failed. He didn't notice anything because he was busy eating his sandwich.

"Where are the others?," I changed the subject.

"Here," someone said. It was Yoongi.

"Speaking of the devil...Why are you alone?," Taehyung asked Yoongi who just pointed behind him. We turned around.

"Nooo, let me go~ I don't want to be here. I'm scared!," Hoseok screamed. Oh Hoseok...

"Come on!," Namjoon dragged him.

"Pff, and I've got no jams," Jimin nagged.

"Just be quiet and help us!," Seokjin shouted. Jimin put his hands up. And mumbled 'Okay, okay'.

They finally succeded in bringing Hoseok here but it already rang right after they put him down so Namjoon, Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Hoseok, Taehyung and I went down again, and to our classrooms.

Jiyoon and Jungkook weren't there. I realised.