Announcement

Love Traingle || BTS

~Chapter 1~
~Announcement~

I started training in BigHit two years ago and the guys and I became really good friends. Jungkook, Taehyung and me are quite close. We're best friends now, well...how should I say it...I kinda...like Taehyung. But he doesn't know about it and I don't plan to confess since I think he doesn't like me the way I do.

Taehyung aside, I found myself a good friend who is a girl. Yupp, I only have one female friend. That's the result if you hang out too often with seven guys. Her name is Kang Jiyoon. She became a trainee two weeks after me and is friends with the boys too. Her dancing is impressive and she can sing too and her visuals are wow. I think she's got everything to be an idol. She and Jungkook are the only ones who know about my feelings for Taehyung by the way.

~~

I got up like every other day and went to school. I go to the same school as the guys and Jiyoon. After school we ran to the BigHit building because we were a little late. We arrived and immediately started practicing on our own.

After a couple hours of vocal training, there was a sudden announcement. All of the trainees had to be in the dance practice room 1 at 4pm. Why? I asked myself. It was 15 minutes before 4pm so I chose to search for Jiyoon. I found her in the second dance practice room. She was dancing her own choreography to 2NE1s 'I am the best' and trust me, she nailed it. After she finished I knocked and entered the room.

"Seoyeon!," she greeted me and I smiled back at her.

"Did you hear the announcement?," I asked her.

"Yeah, that never happened before. I wonder what it is," she answered.

"Well, let's go and see"

We went to the dance practice room 1 and surprisngly everyone was already there altough we still had 10 minutes. I sat down next to Taehyung and asked he if he knew anything but he shook his head and told me he didn't know.

10 minutes later our CEO Bang Sihyuk entered the room and everyone greeted him and bowed.

"I know you are all wondering why I called you," he started. We nodded in agreement. "So I've finally decided to debut a group." Everyone went silent and listened to his words. "It's gonna be a boy group" My heart dropped. "The group will consist of seven members but you know we have nine male trainees so I'll decide who's gonna debut in the next weeks," he stated. Then he thanked us for coming and told us to go back practicing. As you heard, we've got nine male trainees but Jiyoon and I are the only girls.

I looked at Taehyung who couldn't hide his exitement. The guys formed a circle and talked. Then Taehyung ran toward me and hugged me tightly. I was shocked and felt the butterflies everywhere.

"I'm so happy!," he almost screamed. I smiled to myself and hugged him back.

"Good luck TaeTae~," I wished him but he smacked my forehead. "I told you not to call me that," he said. I held my forehead acting like I was in deep pain and he laughed. I swear his laugh is so adorable.

We talked another 10 minutes before going back to practice. Taehyung and the other eight guys practice as a group while Jiyoon and I practice on our own. Jiyoon had vocal lessons now and I had dance lessons like the guys but I went to the other practice room since boys and girls don't train together.

I rehearsed my own choreography for SNSDs 'I got a boy' and I think I did pretty good. I usually do two, three mistakes but this time I got everything right. I decided to record myself while dancing to see if I have to change something. I re-watched the video multiply times looking for mistakes or uneven choreography until someone called out for me.

"Seoyeon ~" Jungkook was waiting for me outside.

"Nae?"

"We should go home now," he said and came into the room.

"Where are the others?," I wondered.

"They went home already"

I nodded and took my bag. When Jungkook and I left the practice room, we bumped into Bang Sihyuk CEO and said goodbye to him and went home.

On the way I realised Jungkooks gaze on me but I ignored it and continued walking. We weren't talking because we both were tired and just wanted to go home until he spoke up.

"Seoyeon?" I turned to face him.

"Yeah?"

"I need your advice," he said. My advice? "I've got a problem...," he continued.

"And that problem is?"

I realised that he hesitated but I gave him time to find the words he was searching for.

"I think I like a gi-," he started but I cut him off.

"Omo! Who is that girl? When did that happen? Do i know her? Aye~ our Kookie has grown!" After I asked him many other questions I screamed and pinched his cheek.

"Can you let me speak out?," he complained and I nodded. "She likes an other guy" Oh. That ...poor Jungkookie.

"Who is she?," I questioned him the whole way home but he wouldn't say it. The only hint I got was 'She's a good friend' and 'You know her'. She's a good friend and I know her...maybe...

"Is it Jiyoon?," I dared to ask. He looked shocked at my question. "I knew it, it's her," I assumed immediately.

"No, it's not-,"

"It's okay Jungkookie. I won't tell her."

"I said it's not her!," he shouted.

"Aigoo, look at you trying to fool me," I laughed. He just sighed and gave up on arguing.

We already arrived at my house. Jungkook hugged me instead of saying goodbye. I hugged him back.

"Jungkook?," I called out.

"Hmm?"

I hesitated. "You should confess," I suggested him. "...to Jiyoon." He didn't answer for a while.

"...Seoyeon, actually I-" the sound of the door opening interrupted him.

"Seoyeon-ah, you're already home? Come in. Pali!," my mom chivvied me.

"I'm going now Jungkook. Tell me tomorrow about it. "He just smiled at me but his eyes looked sad.

"Thanks for bringing her home Jungkook. Do you want to come in for a bit?," my mom offered but he shook his head, saying his parents are waiting for him.

"Bye Seoyeon," Jungkook said and wished us a good night.

"Bye Jungkook" I waved at him and he waved back until I closed the door.