080

wenrene pool shots

Irene’s goal even when she was in college is to have a car.

 

But right now, her goal was to get off from the overloaded bus and still be looking presentable to the interviewer panel; she needs that freaking job, for her to achieve her ultimate goal.

 

Irene is not a fan of public transportation, not that she’s high maintenance kind of person but, well who does like to sat beside someone who has this very offending smell, or a sleeping machine who snores and flinching every second, or a creepy individual who can’t stop eyeing you, or a high school student who is covered in sweat. No, she is not high maintenance kind of person, but maybe she is that kind of person.

 

            “Excuse me, but can you move just for a little bit?”

 

WHAT. THE. HELL.

 

 

            No, Irene can’t move a little bit.  She can’t even feel her legs now; she’s been inside the bus for almost one and a half hour already, standing. Yeah, because being in a millennial era, chivalry is ing dead; some guys are gentleman but they are kind of extinct, especially the natural ones, like really natural not just because they are obligated to do so. A truly gem if you find one, so good luck with that.

 

 

            The bus abruptly stopped and a loud horn from the bus was heard, Irene wasn’t able to hold onto something, (like how she wasn’t able to hold on her past lover, okay that’s a joke, Irene didn’t have any lover, she is tagged as a No-Boyfriend-Since-Birth.) Good thing, thanks to Irene’s mighty savior of the day, Miss Wendy Son from Trap entertainment, 25 years old, Korean, a hot pretty lady and Single, she immediately caught Irene’s flailing arms before she accidentally kiss the guy who was very selfish for asking Irene to move a bit for him to have a space.

 

 

            “Thank you” Irene muttered, before bowing slightly and facing back to the window.

 

 

                        And now the bus is back on track again. Whoever tried to overtake the bus, May the god of cars flattened his tire.

 

                        after for about half an hour

 

            Irene felt the previous guy, the one who asked her to move, very uneasy and he is starting to be an for a second time around, Irene backed away little by little because, (DAMN THAT GUY WHY IS HE EVEN HERE?!), slightly invading Irene’s spot.

 

 

            “Excuse me Sir, Can you stop? This lady is being uncomfortable with you right now.” Wendy asked politely, earning some attention from the people near their place. Damn boy, get your straight out of the bus.

 

 

            “Not my problem, as you can see, the bus is really crowded and she decided to be in here.” The guy said.

 

 

            “I know Sir, but you are in a public transportation and as much as possible as an educated people we know what we should act to make things tolerable in this terrible situation. You should considerate other people’s situation too. “ Wendy replied, Damn girl, fckin nailed it.

 

 

            Seems like the guy was speechless because she got a sermon from the Obama award recipient, an over-all achiever and Holy the greatness of humanity was restored from that 5’1…? Black haired with bangs wearing a pencil skirt with a white long sleeves and a red tie with a coat on her arm lady.

 

 

            Okay, maybe Irene was speechless too, not because of the happening but because of this girl behind her (Yes, both of them aisle because why not), was so hot and she just checked her out, like what the hell Irene.

 

 

            “Sorry,” The guy said before moving a little bit farther to Irene. Damn boy, thank you very much.

 

 

            “are you okay?” Wendy asked Irene, poking her shoulder lightly. Ok that’s cute, stop that I can’t.

 

 

            “uhh, Yeah, Thank you.” And the awkward silence engulfed them. It was so awkward that even the author had a mental block for three days.

 

 

            “I’m Irene” Irene turns around to face Wendy, Yeah, because it was so rude of her talk to Wendy without facing her right? Like who does that? She offered her hand in front of Wendy and of course, Wendy, the Men and Women charmer but loyal to her future lover (another person to tagged No-boyfriend-Since-Birth because busy of nailing the exams given by the professors)

 

            “I’m Wendy Son.” She beams at Irene and winked, and Irene has the urge to ask what her toothpaste brand is, and she will definitely recommend it to Seulgi. Not minding the blush on her face after recieving the friendly...? wink of Wendy,

 

 

            “I’ve been riding this bus for 4 years and I haven’t seen your face not even once” Irene blabbed, it is more a statement for herself than to Wendy.

 

            Irene saw the familiar signage indicating that her station is next. When fate played you, when you are trying to be friendly even just for once

 

            The bus stopped at the station and Irene needs to go, straightening her clothes, and Wendy seems got the Idea and was ready to bid goodbye.

 

            “Uh yeah, because this is my first time to ride a bus, going to work because my car is on the shop” Wendy before waving a hand

 

            “Oh. So, see you next time I See you?” Irene asked, a lot of people getting off the bus.

 

            “See you next time I see you. Maybe you should take you know, uber…? To avoid riding an overloaded bus.”

 

            “When I have enough money for the rate”

 

            “I’m an Uber driver too; you might get me once you tried” Wendy said waving her hand and smiling towards Irene while the door of the bus is closing.

 

 

            Irene’s original goal when she was in college is to have a car.  Every time she took a bus, her mindset was to stop taking bus, and have her own car.

 

            But after Wendy happened, she decided instead taking a bus, she’ll take uber.

 

            And with that, maybe she will be tagged forever as No-Boyfriend-Since-birth because she will get a girlfriend in the future instead, with a car, Named Wendy Son to be specific, because with her, chivalry is not freaking dead.

 

           


Tell me how was it?