090 pt. 2

wenrene pool shots

 

Wendy just finished her baking cookies when Irene came back to their dorm from her meeting with seulgi. She grabbed the bowl of freshly baked cookies on the kitchen counter before sitting on the couch beside Irene who’s currently flipping channels lifelessly.

Wendy offered a bowl of cookies to Irene which stopped her from continuous flipping channels. Wendy grabbed the chance to snatch the remote from Irene’s grasp, finding the Inkigayo episode.

 

Irene was about to get back the remote but Wendy immediately threw the another seat,  not so far from where they are seated, but Wendy knowing Irene, once the older girl became comfy she will refuse leaving.

 

“red velvet? Again?” Irene asked like she was so done with red velvet.

 

“Yes unnie, They are back!” Wendy said excitedly that she accidentally bumped the bowl she was holding unto Irene’s forehead. “Oh my god, Unnie I’m sorry.” Wendy massaged Irene’s forehead but then she stopped. “I’ll get the ice pack-“

 

“No, it doesn’t really hurt, you are overacting Wendy.” Irene giggled, preventing Wendy to stop.

 

“are you sure?”

 

“Yes Wendy I am sure, oh look, the loves of your life is performing.” Wendy eyed Irene just to make sure that she’s okay before shifting her attention to the television.

 

While the performances are on-going, Irene’s head is placed on Wendy’s thigh, and to be honest, Irene doesn’t have interest on who are performing but in the girl who’s watching the program.

 

“Wendy who do you like the most in Red Velvet?” Irene asked out of nowhere. Wendy glanced down to her before bringing her eyes back to the television.

 

 

“I like them all unnie, but i am more of a fan of Sooyoung at this current time.” Wendy said. “I like Yerim too, she’s such a kid.” Then Wendy released her motherly laugh.

 

 

“Why do you call them by their real name instead of stage name?” Irene asks again. “There are a lot groups in the industry nowadays, why red velvet?” Irene getting slightly curious about fan girl Wendy than the nerdy Wendy

 

 

“Red velvet was introduced to me by Joy remember? And she threatened me that she will destroy my Lego built ship if I didn’t ‘stan the queens’ “ Irene hummed so Wendy continued, “then I searched them up, inspired by their stories, fell in love with their personalities. Typical fan girl thing” Wendy said.

 

 

“so what’s with names?” Irene asked

 

 

“oh yeah, I totally forgot to answer that, well it just that I feel so close by calling them by their real names, like they were my long lost friends who happens to become famous.

 

“ohhh.” Irene said with nodding as if she was enlightened by Wendy’s explanation.

 

“if you will date someone in red velvet, who would you choose?” Irene asked.

 

 

“okay, uhm, Yerim is too young for me, Sooyoung is hot but too tall for my height. Seulgi is to charming and too friendly. Joohyun is too pretty, that I don’t know if I deserve to date her since she can do sooooo much better. And then seungwan is just to memeable.”

 

 

“Wendy you just described them, you did not answer.” Irene said.

 

 

“Oh right.” Wendy chuckles “If I would date someone, I will choose Joohyun, though I know in real life I can’t date her though.” Wendy just laughed. “She’s too pretty”

 

“Oh come on Wendy, it’s like you’re saying you can’t date me because I’m so pretty since I look like Joohyun” Irene said and pouted like a child. Wendy panics because Irene looked hurt.

 

 

“n-No! Unnie! I will definitely date you If I have chance, since I like yo-“ Wendy stopped before anything else

 

Oh boy, Wendy just confessed

 

“Wait, you said you like me?” Irene said, her pout was long gone but a serious look on her waiting for Wendy answer.

 

 

“I-I - yeah” Wendy became interested on the bricks of the wall since she looked away from Irene

 

But then the phone of Wendy rang so Irene snatched her phone, she unlocked it and saw the wallpaper of Wendy.

 

“Wendy who is this?” Irene asked pointing at the wallpaper. “Is it Joohyun or Me?”

 

 

 

 

Wendy stared at her phone before answering with a blush,

 

“You.”

 


okayyy. I love red velvet new album. Tracks are gold and everything in this era. 

 

btw, we are blessed by this era.

 

[sorry for this, i just miss them]

comments and upvotes are appreciated, thanks for reading