060

wenrene pool shots

“You should’ve invited me instead of that guy though” Wendy said in the matter-of fact tone, waving her spoon in front of Irene.  Irene scoffed at her before dipping her spoon in the tub of ice cream. “… That’s a buffet restaurant and you didn’t even let me know that you will celebrate your party there? And I only receive a tub of Ice cream as treat of your birthday?”

Irene swallowed the ice cream, making her winced because of the coldness, Wendy immediately offers water to her but Irene only shakes her head, to decline. “If I invited you, you won’t be here right now.”

“true.” Wendy laughed, grabbing the remote from the center table, switching on the television. “Why are you always inviting me on the day after your birthday? I just noticed” Wendy took a glance of Irene before focusing on the TV.

“Because you always greet me earliest, isn’t it great?” Irene smile cheekily

“No, I always get the cheapest version of your treat.” Wendy snorts “Like, last year you spent a lot on mcdonalds for your classmates, a gifts for Yeri and Joy, a trip to amusement park for Seulgi and…”

“Excuse me, I had a hard time choosing on what should we do for my birthday last year”

“Well, Excuse me too, but we just slept all day and tried to finish your homework, you even ask me to clean your room”

“Domesticity is what we like”


                “if I will date your friend, are you going to be mad at me?”

                “Of course, why are you going to date them, when you can date me?”

                “But you have a boyfriend Irene. Please. Let’s keep that in mind” Wendy said while chuckling


“Wendy, where do you want to eat?”

“Can’t eat with you today, Irene, I need to be at Seulgi’s later for tonight, her mom wants to see me” Wendy said, while fixing her camera. “Next time Irene I’ll make sure we will have a hotdog and marshmallow party for the two of us.”

“What are you going to do there anyways, why am I not invited?”

“It’s a secret,” Wendy took a shot of Irene who’s leaning on the door frame. Wendy look at the preview of Irene’s photo before muttering, “scary”

“And why the hell on earth I’m seeing you picking a dress? Very rare, I’m really curious, Should I call seul to have my answer?” Wendy shrugged Irene’s question before going inside the bathroom.

Wendy’s phone rang, and Irene answered it, lying on Wendy’s bed.

"He---"

“Wendy, get ready in a few, make sure you look presentable so, I won’t be mocked having a girlfriend who looks like a bum college student.” Seulgi said in one breathe.

“but she is a bum college student…?”

“Irene- unnie? Where’s Wendy?”

“She’s in the bathroom, Hold your heart your girlfriend will be the shocker for tonight.”

“I doubt it. Tell her I’ll see her in a few, bye unnie”

“Bye, drive safely.”

-------------------

“Unnie, do you want the hotdog, fried or grill?”

“I want to sleep, sleep with me please.”

“Sounds so wrong but cool, we’re not going to eat?”

“Not hungry, I’m sleepy.”

“but I am hungry and not sleepy, you should go first, I’ll follow after I eat.”

“Can we sleep on the couch?”

“no, no couch please, everywhere except couch please.”

“Then we’ll sleep at the floor of the laundry room?”

“You and your weird ideas,” Wendy shook her head while chuckling.

“But you still do them though, so you are Weird too.”

“ok fine you win, I’ll just follow you to your room. Now go, shoo”

“Thanks babe!”

“Not your babe! I’m your mother.”

“Yes, spank me daddy”

“Irene!”

 

------------------------

“So what now? We have two weeks before you leave this dorm and graduate! What should we do Irene- unnie?”

“ with me?”

“how wild do you want? I can make you beg ” Wendy winked and raised her eyeborws suggestively before laughing out loud.

“Kidding, Let’s watch Phineas and ferb?”

“YOU' ARE BLUSHING!!! I’ll get a popcorn for us.”

“a beer too please!”

“sure!”

-----------------

“let’s play twenty questions?”

“No, I will lose”

“no, Wendy, it will be fine!

“NO!”

“Who’s your mom?”

“Why are we doing these?

“Aren’t you so friendly?

“Are we not done yet?”

“Lights on, or lights off?

“Why are you so clingy?”

“Date me?”

“you have a boyfriend right?”

“Seulgi is your girlfriend right?

“WHAT? NO, SHE’S UNDER OF JOY, WHAT THE HELL IRENE?!”

“you lose.”

“that Seulgi card is a no no. If joy heard you, She will surely break my neck.”

“She called you a bum girlfriend?”

“No it was a joke between me and her family, since we grew up together.”

“hmm”

“Really, I will not date someone else unless it’s you,”

“cheesy, Wendy”

“date me, instead?” Wendy asked. “nah, kidding!”

 

 

“I have a boyfriend.” Irene whispers to herself like a reminder, while Wendy left to get another set of beers.